Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 15, 2018 at 6:12 AM Post #19,816 of 33,689
Nov 15, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #19,817 of 33,689
Never had a bad experience with the banned store. Very prompt in their replies.Quick to resolve issues. For whatever weight it may carry , it has a higher rating on ali than everyone’s favourite hck. Not to mention free shipping. Who doesn’t like free shipping ?
I agree. I have been purchasing from the banned seller for about a year now and have had excellent friendly service and great products. No complaints there.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #19,818 of 33,689
Quoting a ton of people and also already posted this on one of the other threads but let me say a few things about my review and measurements:

First - I had a pre-release model of the T2 Pro. I got it in August, prior to it shipping in October. My model had missing screens whereas the release model did not. Because of this difference, I no longer can say if mine is exactly like how the new ones are.

Second - I measured the T2 Pro to the T2. I bought the T2 in March. According to @Slater , his older T2 had blue stuff under the screen. This, in his testing, showed a major impact to bass. Removing it brought bass back. It is very possible that @Dobrescu George may have had a T2 with this blue stuff?

Third - Ishca posted his measurements of the T2 Pro vs T2 on a different forum and we compared notes and his T2 Pro vs T2 did not really look at all like my T2 vs T2 Pro in the upper mids/treble region. It wasn't as extreme (IIRC) as @crabdog 's measurements though, but enough for him not to like it.

Fourth - I thought the T2 Pro vs T2 was pretty much the same as what @Dobrescu George stated -- just better extended, more detailed, better soundstage, etc. Didnt find it sibilant.

Finally, I gave both my T2 and T2 Pro away to people so I dont have them anymore to compare. I could get it back I guess.

Oh, that makes so much more sense!

Also, yes, my T2 was quite a bit old compared to the Pro which I received just two days ago, and I didn't catch on this little difference, but you're right :)

I believe that the brand name is actually Y***oo.

I am interested in that as well, as from the design and from the reviews (even the price and model name?), it seems that they were designed to take on T2.

Looking at their other reviews, I expect them to give low score to the T2 too. It seems that they have a bit unique taste (edit: well, everyone has).

Y******O and AK***** are both on the black list sadly.

I have a Revonext QT2 which I am reviewing, and which I like quite a bit, happily, you can find it from other stores that are not on the black list, so I should be able to share my review in here :)

Nov 15, 2018 at 6:54 AM Post #19,819 of 33,689
Oh, that makes so much more sense!

Also, yes, my T2 was quite a bit old compared to the Pro which I received just two days ago, and I didn't catch on this little difference, but you're right :)

Y******O and AK***** are both on the black list sadly.

I have a Revonext QT2 which I am reviewing, and which I like quite a bit, happily, you can find it from other stores that are not on the black list, so I should be able to share my review in here :)

I'm pretty sure that brand is banned here as well....

Nov 15, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #19,821 of 33,689
Oh, wow, those look great! I wonder why there is a HiFi Walker A7 Plus for $10 more? Can't be 50% better... also sadly, it looks like they used to sell a HiFi Walker A7 Air model that was a BT variant, that would be great!

Only difference is a silver plated cable. The copper cable that comes with the regular one is just fine IMO.

Nov 15, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #19,823 of 33,689
I agree. I have been purchasing from the banned seller for about a year now and have had excellent friendly service and great products. No complaints there.
Be careful! Something like your comment can be enough to lose posting privileges forever. But HF only react when somebody pushes that little "Report" button at the bottom. As to the effect of all this: the "non-excluded" sellers are not the ones that sell the most - clearly not. I am sure some legal sellers wished to be banned, too, in order to get all this publicity :).

Nov 15, 2018 at 11:01 AM Post #19,824 of 33,689
Be careful! Something like your comment can be enough to lose posting privileges forever. But HF only react when somebody pushes that little "Report" button at the bottom. As to the effect of all this: the "non-excluded" sellers are not the ones that sell the most - clearly not. I am sure some legal sellers wished to be banned, too, in order to get all this publicity :).
Uh-oh! I will steer clear of controversial subjects from now on!

Nov 15, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #19,825 of 33,689
+1 for the HiFi Walker A7

Dang it, thanks to you, @HungryPanda and @Slater , I was "forced" to buy them.... lol... also, another excuse was I ran out of the hair mist I use for my dry hair -- which I normally buy at Walmart but which was out of stock this morning when I went shopping -- so I really did have to buy some hair mist from Amazon, but at $6.79 a bottle, it's an "add-on" item so I had to get my total order to $25 or more to get that hair mist... ... sooooo in the cart went the HiFi Walker A7 and voila, I will have nice hair and nice earphones to go behind the hair :ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile: .... plus, I may just use those triple-drivers in the HiFi Walker A7 on the Bluetooth cable I bought yesterday from Amazon, the "Popbeep" neckband Bluetooth with MMCX connectors which come with "free" dual-driver in-ears ... but I bet the A7 are better than those.

Nov 15, 2018 at 12:52 PM Post #19,826 of 33,689
I wonder what happens if we all just start adressing that specific brand by their name. Are the mods going to just ban everyone? Close the thread? Maybe we should start doing that just for the hell of it, haha.
Threads have been "cleaned up" before...and one was closed but for different reasons: people didn't stop insulting each other. While this whole "filtering certain people and companies out" issue is considered somewhat implausible by most of us, we should neither provoke the people on the controls or generate/support a climate of fear between us.

It is, in particular, fear, that makes people push "Like" buttons against their own interests...and "Report" buttons.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #19,827 of 33,689
********** MK4 4BA Balanced Armature In Ear Earphone HIFI Monitoring Earphone Detachable MMCX Cable with Cooper facepanel

It looks pretty sweet!
indeed. and this reviewer (who i like and trust) rates it very high: http://blog.livedoor.jp/headphone_metal/
i wonder what do the legends of this graphic mean: (any Japanese around?)
97f7e229.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 2:15 PM Post #19,830 of 33,689
@MrMajony what are you doing man :triportsad: the ban is still in effect yes they should re-evaluate the situation but the ban hasn't been lifted yet so chill. I don't want this whole thread to get shut down or anyone to get banned so please everyone chill out let people re-evaluate the situation and then we can go from there until then refer to it by the unspoken brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back