1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. mbwilson111
    Actually that has happened in the past.

The plus comes with a second cable..probably worth it if you need one.

weedophile and trellus like this.
  2. Nimweth
    I agree. I have been purchasing from the banned seller for about a year now and have had excellent friendly service and great products. No complaints there.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. Dobrescu George
    Oh, that makes so much more sense!

Also, yes, my T2 was quite a bit old compared to the Pro which I received just two days ago, and I didn't catch on this little difference, but you're right :)

Y******O and AK***** are both on the black list sadly.

I have a Revonext QT2 which I am reviewing, and which I like quite a bit, happily, you can find it from other stores that are not on the black list, so I should be able to share my review in here :)

4. peter123
    I'm pretty sure that brand is banned here as well....

5. Dobrescu George
    Whoa

But I've seen it in stocks by Linsoul Audio who are most clearly on a white list, they banned the whole IEM as a product?

Nimweth likes this.
  6. Slater
    Only difference is a silver plated cable. The copper cable that comes with the regular one is just fine IMO.

trellus likes this.
  7. HungryPanda
    +1 for the HiFi Walker A7

8. Otto Motor
    Be careful! Something like your comment can be enough to lose posting privileges forever. But HF only react when somebody pushes that little "Report" button at the bottom. As to the effect of all this: the "non-excluded" sellers are not the ones that sell the most - clearly not. I am sure some legal sellers wished to be banned, too, in order to get all this publicity :).

HungryPanda likes this.
  9. Nimweth
    Uh-oh! I will steer clear of controversial subjects from now on!

10. trellus
    Dang it, thanks to you, @HungryPanda and @Slater , I was "forced" to buy them.... lol... also, another excuse was I ran out of the hair mist I use for my dry hair -- which I normally buy at Walmart but which was out of stock this morning when I went shopping -- so I really did have to buy some hair mist from Amazon, but at $6.79 a bottle, it's an "add-on" item so I had to get my total order to $25 or more to get that hair mist... ... sooooo in the cart went the HiFi Walker A7 and voila, I will have nice hair and nice earphones to go behind the hair :ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile: .... plus, I may just use those triple-drivers in the HiFi Walker A7 on the Bluetooth cable I bought yesterday from Amazon, the "Popbeep" neckband Bluetooth with MMCX connectors which come with "free" dual-driver in-ears ... but I bet the A7 are better than those.

11. Otto Motor
    Threads have been "cleaned up" before...and one was closed but for different reasons: people didn't stop insulting each other. While this whole "filtering certain people and companies out" issue is considered somewhat implausible by most of us, we should neither provoke the people on the controls or generate/support a climate of fear between us.

It is, in particular, fear, that makes people push "Like" buttons against their own interests...and "Report" buttons.

thejoker13, groucho69 and HungryPanda like this.
  12. hakuzen
    indeed. and this reviewer (who i like and trust) rates it very high: http://blog.livedoor.jp/headphone_metal/
    i wonder what do the legends of this graphic mean: (any Japanese around?)
    [​IMG]

13. MrMajony
    Hi

14. HungryPanda
    cat.what.the.fuck.gif

15. PCgaming4ever
    @MrMajony what are you doing man :triportsad: the ban is still in effect yes they should re-evaluate the situation but the ban hasn't been lifted yet so chill. I don't want this whole thread to get shut down or anyone to get banned so please everyone chill out let people re-evaluate the situation and then we can go from there until then refer to it by the unspoken brand.

tripside, Nimweth and HungryPanda like this.