CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Sep 7, 2016 at 11:22 PM Post #1,141 of 31,845
Also, what do you think of these ones I'm considering next? How do they compare to the DZAT and VJJB?

Joyroom JR-E103​

ROCK Zircon​

Tennmak Dulcimer​

You could go for the **** 4in1 for <$30. I've only heard the zircon of the three you mention but it's a niche, bass dominant sound. The **** though, hits all the marks. Check the main Chinese thread for some reviews.

Sep 8, 2016 at 12:36 AM Post #1,142 of 31,845
Try Uiisii HM7, I think they are better then all of them you mentioned. And they are super-cheap. 
wink_face.gif

Sep 8, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #1,143 of 31,845
  And Tennmak Dual Pro
wink_face.gif

Got lot of bass and soundstage, plus a detachable cable with mic (if your a big talker).

Superlux HD381 have a big soundstage a good details and is 12$, but durability isn,t there I think.
DZAT DF-10 are excellent and warmer, good mids, big round bass and airy soundstage.

Man, soo much goooooood stuff in this price range!

Which is better, the Tennmak Dual Pro or the DZAT DF10?

Sep 8, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #1,144 of 31,845
Hello Guys, I ordered the Somic V4 a week ago and am still waiting for them. Meanwhile how do they fair against the rock Zircons (ordered the somic to replace it as the left side is dead), tennmak pro and the **** 4in1. I'll greatly appreciate it if y'all reply to this post as it'll be like a sneak peak for me. Currently am temporarily using the ve monk + while waiting

Sep 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #1,145 of 31,845
  Which is better, the Tennmak Dual Pro or the DZAT DF10?

Tennmak PRO is a class apart: bigger soundstage, more details, better instruments separation, less warm (still warm), more attack and meat in bass etc.

Can't advice this gem enough!

Sep 8, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #1,146 of 31,845
Hello Guys, I ordered the Somic V4 a week ago and am still waiting for them. Meanwhile how do they fair against the rock Zircons (ordered the somic to replace it as the left side is dead), tennmak pro and the **** 4in1. I'll greatly appreciate it if y'all reply to this post as it'll be like a sneak peak for me. Currently am temporarily using the ve monk + while waiting

Well, the V4 is a different beast all the way in soundsignature, not a bass monster like the Zircon, more a punchy, rock bass type. They have more mids and details than the Zircon as well as the Pro. I did not listen the ****.
Somic is a neutral type of earphones, more audiophile soundsignature, they are a little bright and have razor sharp instruments separation and good treble sparkle. Just the silver plated cable worth the purchase because they are very easy to drive comparatively to other dual like the VJJB V1S.
Tennmak Pro still is my favorite of the bunch because of the comfort and all-arounder sound, but Somic V4 sound like 100$ to me, like what should be sounding monitor earphones that keep good musicality.

Sep 8, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #1,147 of 31,845
Well great to hear, I am not so much of a basshead so itll be good. Final question, for anyone who owns a Vivo XE800, how do they compare as from what i have been reading, their sound sig may be nearly the same tho i am not sure

Sep 8, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #1,148 of 31,845
Well great to hear, I am not so much of a basshead so itll be good. Final question, for anyone who owns a Vivo XE800, how do they compare as from what i have been reading, their sound sig may be nearly the same tho i am not sure
xe800 is a completely different animal than the pro---much brighter, less bassy and more extended detailed high end. Very refined and highly resolving. I don't own the 4in1 but do own and dig the supposedly similar **** d2, which has more Midbass presence than the xe800 and is also excellent. I don't like the zircon, which sounded unnatural to me, the many disagree

Sep 8, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #1,149 of 31,845
While I would argue that things like KZ IE80 and Swing IE800 are direct copies in terms of design. That said... The laws regarding copy rights varies greatly from country to country, and as long as they adhere to the local laws it's all within reason. An example is that in my country, as long as the design is changed sufficiently enough it does not count as a copy. While in some other countires it's all good as long as you don't claim it to be somethng it isn't, meaning don't name it Sennheiser if it isn't Sennheiser.

It's a moral greyzone, but in the end it's up to the moderators on this forum to decide what they find acceptable or not. As far as laws go, as long as the products are not sold on or adverticed (not sure about this one, as advertisement is always up to interpretation) on this site it's not a problem as far as the local laws where the servers are located.

It's a shame though that some manufacturers find the need to copy the design of others instead of coming up to with their own, especially since some of these "copies" are truly good heaphones.

I apologize everyone, my inquiry was just checking if others felt it was a fake or not (it did have a Sennheiser logo on them). However, to that, shortly there-after I messaged Newegg support who raised the price to $99,999,999.99 so If anyone buys those, god willing.

Sep 8, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #1,150 of 31,845
Well, the V4 is a different beast all the way in soundsignature, not a bass monster like the Zircon, more a punchy, rock bass type. They have more mids and details than the Zircon as well as the Pro. I did not listen the ****.
Somic is a neutral type of earphones, more audiophile soundsignature, they are a little bright and have razor sharp instruments separation and good treble sparkle. Just the silver plated cable worth the purchase because they are very easy to drive comparatively to other dual like the VJJB V1S.
Tennmak Pro still is my favorite of the bunch because of the comfort and all-arounder sound, but Somic V4 sound like 100$ to me, like what should be sounding monitor earphones that keep good musicality.

I'm back with my pros after my 4in1s breaking and my daughter stealing my xe800s (2nd pair on the way!).

I'd forgotten how great they sound to me and had let the hype surrounding the 2 aforementioned iems and the differing opinions of others cloud my judgement of them.

Coming back to them they are a joy to listen to with beautiful mids, nice bass and smoothed over treble. I don't find the mid bass overpowering like some people have stated and due to the superb detail of the mids notice things in my music (via my xduoo x3) that are not as apparent in the 4in1s.

They have a lovely punch to their low end which I find addictive. The soundstage is fab and they have great separation and imaging IMO.

They're not for people who like a very bright signature and are overall balanced with an emphasis on bass to me.

Sep 8, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #1,151 of 31,845
Hey Guys I'm trying to find something similar or better to cx-300/ep 630

which one you recommend?  my budget is 25$

I have ordered the "Rock Zircon" but maybe I did a mistake ? and I need a pair of Tennmak? 

Sep 8, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #1,152 of 31,845
You could go for the **** 4in1 for <$30. I've only heard the zircon of the three you mention but it's a niche, bass dominant sound. The **** though, hits all the marks. Check the main Chinese thread for some reviews.

I love the zircon they have wide soundstage and very good vocals.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back