CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Sep 13, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #1,172 of 31,867
Hi, i want a spacious soungstage headphones, because my dog destroyed a fiio ex1 (I'm very angry now, but okey i don't go cry hehehe...). Have others recommendations in 40-80$?

forgive my english, thks

Havi B3 Pro 1 supposedly has one of the largest SS

Sep 13, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #1,173 of 31,867
Hi, i want a spacious soungstage headphones, because my dog destroyed a fiio ex1 (I'm very angry now, but okey i don't go cry hehehe...). Have others recommendations in 40-80$?

forgive my english, thks

Maybe the trinity vyrus?

Sep 14, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #1,177 of 31,867

forgive my english, thks

I feel the Xiamoi Hybrids have a very decent soundstage in both depth and width. They are only $25 and are a great budget IEM as you'll find discussed in this thread. I go to them before a lot of my $100-200 sets. the Fiio EX 1s are an excellent set, but there are better cheaper.

The Havi's are very hard to drive to get them sounding at their best and i find their soundstage although very wide, lacks depth.

Maybe try get the RHA M750 used on Amazon or eBay. They have a huge soundstage. You get a set regularly popping up around the $80 mark. A lot of them are just open box and guys not liking the sound or fit.

I have the Trinity Audio Deltas, so if the others are saying the Vyrus has a good soundstage then i'd trust their word cos the deltas are excellent and the Trinity A team offer second to none customer service!

Sep 15, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #1,178 of 31,867
Hey guys, what's a good replacement for the ttpod t1-e? Mine recently broke and I cannot get a hold of another set. I absolutely love the sound signature of the t1-e. Is there anything that sounds familiar?

Right now I'm looking at the xiaomi hybrids, vjjb v1s, and KZ ZS3. Are they considered upgrades? They are cheaper than t1-e's where I'm from.

Thanks!

Sep 15, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #1,179 of 31,867
Hey guys, what's a good replacement for the ttpod t1-e? Mine recently broke and I cannot get a hold of another set. I absolutely love the sound signature of the t1-e. Is there anything that sounds familiar?

Right now I'm looking at the xiaomi hybrids, vjjb v1s, and KZ ZS3. Are they considered upgrades? They are cheaper than t1-e's where I'm from.

Thanks!

vjjb v1.
cheers,

Sep 15, 2016 at 8:05 PM Post #1,182 of 31,867

Thanks!

The TTPOD T1-E sound a bit L shaped to me. They have great imaging.
The only thing I heard that sounds anything similar and I consider an upgrade is the Zero Audio Tenore. You'll hand in some mid-bass, but you'll be rewarded with details.
I especially like the ZA Tenore with JVC spiral dot tips since they'll make the highs a bit more natural compared to the stock tips.

I did not hear any your suggestion, so maybe more experienced head-fi'ers can chip in for better advice :)

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #1,184 of 31,867

vjjb v1.
cheers,

I feel the Xiamoi Hybrids have a very decent soundstage in both depth and width. They are only $25 and are a great budget IEM as you'll find discussed in this thread. I go to them before a lot of my $100-200 sets. the Fiio EX 1s are an excellent set, but there are better cheaper.

The Havi's are very hard to drive to get them sounding at their best and i find their soundstage although very wide, lacks depth.

Maybe try get the RHA M750 used on Amazon or eBay. They have a huge soundstage. You get a set regularly popping up around the $80 mark. A lot of them are just open box and guys not liking the sound or fit.

I have the Trinity Audio Deltas, so if the others are saying the Vyrus has a good soundstage then i'd trust their word cos the deltas are excellent and the Trinity A team offer second to none customer service!

Hmmm, Xiaomi Hybrids is to bassy? i will buy them 'cause 25$ hehehe, but for you don't have many differences of the fiio Ex1, that is?

The Havi, don't call me attention for reviews and comments. Especially hard drive and hollow stage(i like a big stage, but not empty), its correct?

I'll see the RHA M750 in near future, thks for recommendation.

Hey guys, Tennmak is a nice brand? What your think about **** UE and UEs? I wan't buy too a budget analytical and a fun iem up to $35
info: i have xduuo x3 n x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back