Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Oct 26, 2012 at 3:58 AM Post #153 of 164
I liked the guide, and it seemed well done.  I agreed with most of the impressions as well.  It definitely was easier to read after downloading, than to read it via web browser plug in.

Nov 21, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #157 of 164
When guide will be updated to "christmas" version? I'm looking forward to reading it!

Nov 21, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #158 of 164
Quote:
When guide will be updated to "christmas" version? I'm looking forward to reading it!

Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square. 
wink.gif

Nov 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #160 of 164
Quote:

Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square. 
wink.gif

I would love to see something about the UE 900 In Ear Headphones. They look pretty solid, but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...

Dec 6, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #161 of 164
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the new holiday update to the buying guide.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Thanks for all the work you undoubtedly put into it semi-annually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back