Cayin N6ii, Unlimited Possibilities: a fully modularized smart DAP
Jul 12, 2019 at 7:07 AM Post #1,276 of 8,191
We didn't provide N6ii to XChesser Audio, sorry, you need to consult XChesser Audio and seek their clarification. To crosscheck their statement, please consult Doctorhead at the same time so that you can have the complete picture.
We requested the order for N6 II in May, and contact to your colleague John every week since then. Every time we get "not in stock" in reply. Now you have it in stock, but no invoice till now. Please help to process our order and don't mislead Russian customers as if this is we who is responsible for supply delay.
Thanks.

Jul 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #1,277 of 8,191
We requested the order for N6 II in May, and contact to your colleague John every week since then. Every time we get "not in stock" in reply. Now you have it in stock, but no invoice till now. Please help to process our order and don't mislead Russian customers as if this is we who is responsible for supply delay.
Thanks.
Thanks for the clarification

We haven't, because we are waiting for their order.
@Andykong explain your reply, please. That was in May.
Do you have any preferences for any Companies like doctorhead? I saw that advertising video...

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #1,278 of 8,191
We didn't provide N6ii to XChesser Audio, sorry, you need to consult XChesser Audio and seek their clarification. To crosscheck their statement, please consult Doctorhead at the same time so that you can have the complete picture.
What the hell is happening in your company? On this page https://en.cayin.cn/netword/show?c=129&ctype=2&smallid=191&id=13524 Xchesser is your dealer along with Blade. So your company have one priority dealer and another one usually gets odds and ends?

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:11 PM Post #1,279 of 8,191
Hi Andy.
I think this is some kind of misunderstanding. XChesser Audio A wonderful store, one of the best in Russia. Most audiophils use the services of this particular store and are always satisfied and grateful. Help to understand the situation, please.

Jul 13, 2019 at 12:49 AM Post #1,280 of 8,191
Thanks.

I hope I have presented the fact correctly, someone asked whether N6ii will be available in Russia, I checked our logistic record and find out the we have dispatched one lot of N6ii to Russia already, so I come back and confirmed the rough schedule and destination of the shipment, and based on the logistic record, we haven't ship any N6ii to XChesser art this point, so I asked the user to get back to you for latest availability information. I can only trace through logistics record, I have no information on order status before shopping, so I can't possibly mean that it's your fault or whatever, I believe direct your customer back to you is the best outcome.

The replies were based on one simple question: have you company shipped the first batch of daps to Russian dealer? If I didn't present myself correctly and hinted incorrectly that your shop has caused delays, I apologize.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Jul 13, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #1,281 of 8,191
I hope I have presented the fact correctly, someone asked whether N6ii will be available in Russia, I checked our logistic record and find out the we have dispatched one lot of N6ii to Russia already, so I come back and confirmed the rough schedule and destination of the shipment, and based on the logistic record, we haven't ship any N6ii to XChesser art this point, so I asked the user to get back to you for latest availability information. I can only trace through logistics record, I have no information on order status before shopping, so I can't possibly mean that it's your fault or whatever, I believe direct your customer back to you is the best outcome.

The replies were based on one simple question: have you company shipped the first batch of daps to Russian dealer? If I didn't present myself correctly and hinted incorrectly that your shop has caused delays, I apologize.
It was me.
And that is wrong answer.
And that is not an answer. It is some kind of changing the whole question.
First(in May) I asked
-whether you shipped
-no
-and why
-no orders(invoices) from Russian dealers
Now we see that wasn’t truth. I don’t know whether you misunderstood the situation or that was just lie for any reason.
Now the facts
Xchesser audio price for n6ii is ~1300$
Doctorhead price for n6ii is ~1450$

Who buy this in doctorhead? Nobody.
Stop.
And if we won’t dispatch to Xchesser and shoot the promo?...

(By the way: the price for ibasso dx220 is the same in these shop).

I sold all of my daps preordered and waiting this since June. I think, I should go back to Ibasso.
Shame on you and your company Andy...

PS it’s only my opinion and there is no other people or shops presented

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2019 at 6:52 PM Post #1,282 of 8,191
67082984_10162154483525654_568184590842200064_n.jpg

One week in and this combo continues to impress. The Cayin N6ii absolutely rocks as a source for the Solaris. I'm not sure if it's Cayin's tuning or that the Solaris responds well to extra power but everything has improved-- staging, dynamics, separation and imaging. It almost feels as though the low end has been tastefully and subtly lifted-- any thoughts that Solaris might be weak in the bass department vanish completely with the N6ii. Furthermore, as I mentioned in my review, it's as though before (with my ZX300) there was a thin plastic sheen over the sound but now that is gone and everything feels a lot more intimate. Above all this is a very natural and musical combination with a beautiful synergy-- ideal for people (like myself) who prefer an emotional and organic sound signature.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 4:01 AM Post #1,283 of 8,191
Tomorrow flying to the other side of Earth. Like 23 hrs of flying plus 3 hrs of wait for the one stop. Im taking the N6II , Denon 9200 headphone , and a battery charger.

Jul 14, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #1,284 of 8,191
Tomorrow flying to the other side of Earth. Like 23 hrs of flying plus 3 hrs of wait for the one stop. Im taking the N6II , Denon 9200 headphone , and a battery charger.
Where you flying too? The n6ii is a very impressive dap. I've been using it loads.

Jul 14, 2019 at 8:14 AM Post #1,285 of 8,191
Where you flying too? The n6ii is a very impressive dap. I've been using it loads.
Hong Kong to Los Angeles then to Miami Beach. Yeah the N6II sounding pretty good , well better than good. Also I am interested in the upcoming Moduals.

Jul 14, 2019 at 8:16 AM Post #1,286 of 8,191
Ouch that is a long journey. Holiday? I'm so impressed with the n6ii that I'm really considering the n8. Hawaiian bad boy says that fiio M11 and oriolus amp sound better though. I love that combo too so am wondering if I would like the n8.....

Jul 14, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #1,287 of 8,191
Ouch that is a long journey. Holiday? I'm so impressed with the n6ii that I'm really considering the n8. Hawaiian bad boy says that fiio M11 and oriolus amp sound better though. I love that combo too so am wondering if I would like the n8.....
Holiday plus a little work.

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:10 AM Post #1,288 of 8,191
Hong Kong to Los Angeles then to Miami Beach. Yeah the N6II sounding pretty good , well better than good. Also I am interested in the upcoming Moduals.

I am loving the stock sound, but am very interested as well. Do you think they'll release a module with tubes along the lines of the Ibasso Amp 9?

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #1,289 of 8,191
I am loving the stock sound, but am very interested as well. Do you think they'll release a module with tubes along the lines of the Ibasso Amp 9?
Seems that would be a good idea.

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #1,290 of 8,191

Users who are viewing this thread

Back