BTG-Audio Cable Impressions, Reviews and Discussion | Sunrise, Starlight & FitEar
Aug 17, 2019 at 6:37 PM Post #184 of 203
about a week. I can't imagine sending money and received no response afterward. Oh well....

There is a whole thread about BTG Audio issues. Cannot find the link at the moment, but I also posted there. Good luck!

PS: I am currently selling two Q-cables. I liked Brian's work, but as a customer, I think this all was a nightmare.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #186 of 203
Did you pay via PayPal? For my latest issue, Brian only reacted after opening a dispute.

I did not send money to him. I wanted to buy a cable from him but wasn't sure if he was still in business...hence the reason why I asked the forum first before I send in my order. I was scammed from a member on this forum before but I want to do my due diligence and not repeat the same mistake.

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:32 PM Post #187 of 203
I did not send money to him. I wanted to buy a cable from him but wasn't sure if he was still in business...hence the reason why I asked the forum first before I send in my order. I was scammed from a member on this forum before but I want to do my due diligence and not repeat the same mistake.

Very wise. I always got my stuff from Brian in the end, but it was not a smooth process at all.

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #188 of 203
I got a interconnect cable from Brian in short order and it's an excellent cable so when I needed to re-terminate 2 cables I sent them to Brian. It's been over 5 months waiting and my emails have not been answered. I also paid upfront by invoice kind of wondering if I got screwed????

Aug 22, 2019 at 11:23 PM Post #193 of 203
It's sad to see this happen. Brian is a great craftsman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back