BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 8, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #391 of 5,353
Nope, im starting to get a Trinity Audio Vibe here, waited for almost 6 months for those.

The result was a mediocre IEM with piss poor QC.

BGVP are sticking to a 20 pairs made per day, I blame the sellers for this mess, as such I guess just be patient,, i bought mine for the full price last October and its worth much more than that

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:51 AM Post #392 of 5,353
The customization that I ordered through A&V store on November 12 have finally been shipped today.

I'm really excited about it.

I have to wait two more weeks until I receive it completely, but I am satisfied with the shipment. So I hope it's not a fake tracking number.

Dec 8, 2018 at 9:41 AM Post #393 of 5,353
I also ordered from H-Duby team on 11.11 and my DM6 still haven't shipped...I told them that I am patient and willing to wait for as long as needed but I have to say I am getting annoyed now. I would love to get the dm6 by Christmas but I am starting to doubt that very much

Did yours get shipped?

Still waiting as well. They told me on the 28th that it would be 10-15 days wait.

One thing I don't like is that they charged me on nov 11 and make me wait. They should only charge when they ship

Dec 8, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #395 of 5,353
I think if everyone demanded their money back and waited on other sellers who have not shown such ridiculous behavior it would hurt their wallet(sellers) ...and they only get the feels when it comes to the wallet. This entire delay was provoked by actions by the shop you mentioned. I have a set, got em for free, love them to death. I am kinda paranoid though. I'd worry about fakes popping up because this is why it happens. A big demand meets a production output unable to meet it.

Go with legit sellers with good track histories and put up with the delay cuz it's worth it. And piece of mind is priceless

Maybe it's time for a new video: How to Spot a Fake DM6 :)

This is the first time I have had any issues from Ali like this :/
Ive contacted BGVP directly :)

I've contacted BGVP as well and they told me to check with the seller (H-Duby Team).

Dec 8, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #396 of 5,353
Just got this response when I asked for a shipping time estimate from LSR Direct on Amazon:

Thanks for your prompt reply and please accept my sincere apology for the shipping.

To be honestly, you order hasn't been shipped as we are still awaiting for the earphones. The order was confirmed because it reached the deadline to confirm the order. We don't want to disappoint our valued customers like you but things really out of our control. We promise we will ship it as soon as we get it.

Your understanding and patience will be much appreciated in this issue.

Regards,
Rae
Linsoul Customer Support

Disappointing, but glad that these folks are being upfront and responsive about it.

Dec 8, 2018 at 3:43 PM Post #398 of 5,353
For me, at least, my delivery window was given as Dec 22 - Jan 24, so everything's still on the up-and-up in that sense.

Dec 8, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #400 of 5,353
Hit cancel and go to the FS section! Couple in there last i checked.

One is wrong continent, whilst the other is asking way over what I'm paying.
Besides I don't like clear, had customs that went a lovely shade of yellow.

Just getting tired of waiting, especially as many others who ordered later have theirs.

Dec 8, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #401 of 5,353
DMG arrived today from 11/11 sale! My DM6 might be a last cause due to a cancelled sale but these definitely quench my thirst! Still looking if any are up for sale.

Red DMG, gold filters, large peeled Symbio W tips is a killer combination. The balanced filter was a little hot in the treble if I turned them up, the medium tips sacrifice bass (too small). These are by far the best v-shaped IEMs I have currently but I have lots of listening to do. I haven't tried any of the tips that came with them but today as well, the Symbio W Peeled tips arrived and I'm having trouble taking them off because they sound so good. The Symbio tips have a thicker rubber which I feel is superior for seal and bass. I tried some plain Symbio W's and it's actually tougher to get a good seal trying to manage squishing the foam and inserting the tip. When I think I have a good seal, it actually has less bass than the peeled. Something isn't right.

Using the cable that came with the DMG but also ordered the 16 core NiceHCK cable which I left at home. If this cable is a tinge less bright, I might be able to move back to the balanced same body colored filters.

On deck
- EZ Audio D4
- NiceHCK EP10
- NiceHCK EB2
- TRN V80
- Thinksound TS02 (I think which I like)
- Massdrop EDC

Essentially with these tips, I gotta roll through my current daily drivers again. My only regret is that I split my order between medium and large and I think I'm most certainly in the large camp.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2018 at 6:39 PM Post #402 of 5,353
DMG arrived today from 11/11 sale! My DM6 might be a last cause due to a cancelled sale but these definitely quench my thirst! Still looking if any are up for sale.

Red DMG, gold filters, large peeled Symbio W tips is a killer combination. The balanced filter was a little hot in the treble if I turned them up, the medium tips sacrifice bass (too small). These are by far the best v-shaped IEMs I have currently but I have lots of listening to do. I haven't tried any of the tips that came with them but today as well, the Symbio W Peeled tips arrived and I'm having trouble taking them off because they sound so good. The Symbio tips have a thicker rubber which I feel is superior for seal and bass. I tried some plain Symbio W's and it's actually tougher to get a good seal trying to manage squishing the foam and inserting the tip. When I think I have a good seal, it actually has less bass than the peeled. Something isn't right.

Using the cable that came with the DMG but also ordered the 16 core NiceHCK cable which I left at home. If this cable is a tinge less bright, I might BA able to move back to the balanced same body colored filters.

On deck
- EZ Audio D4
- NiceHCK EP10
- NiceHCK EB2
- TRN V80
- Thinksound TS02 (I think which I like)
- Massdrop EDC

Essentially with these tips, I gotta roll through my current daily drivers again. My only regret is that I split my order between medium and large and I think I'm most certainly in the large camp.

nice, I find the DMG complements the DM6's more neutral signature

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #403 of 5,353
Hey guys, what's the deal with 'purchase protection' on aliexpress?

I ordered dm6 from yaoyaotiger aliexpress store on nov 12th, with the 7-15 day EMS shipping option. The seller gave a fake tracking code, and the time for when that non-working tracking code should have arrived has been and gone. I can't now extend the time thing.

My purchase protection runs out in 2 days 17 hours. How does it work? Can I not dispute after this runs out/am I screwed?! Thanks in advance.

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:34 PM Post #404 of 5,353

I ordered dm6 from yaoyaotiger aliexpress store on nov 12th, with the 7-15 day EMS shipping option. The seller gave a fake tracking code, and the time for when that non-working tracking code should have arrived has been and gone. I can't now extend the time thing.

My purchase protection runs out in 2 days 17 hours. How does it work? Can I not dispute after this runs out/am I screwed?! Thanks in advance.

You can either open a dispute or ask to extend the protection. i would do the latter if you still want it . Its my first time purchasing but from what I hear, after it runs out its really hard to dispute.

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #405 of 5,353

From what I know if you do not receive the item with 60days of placing order you are entitled to a refund. So I think you have till 12th Jan before AE will process a full refund. Just make sure to extend the dispatch time with seller if you are still happy to wait.

I made my first purchase on AE purely to buy DM6 so I’m new to them. Please note what other more experienced members might be able to share. Also read ..

https://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/overview.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back