BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 8, 2018 at 10:03 PM Post #406 of 5,353
From what I know if you do not receive the item with 60days of placing order you are entitled to a refund. So I think you have till 12th Jan before AE will process a full refund. Just make sure to extend the dispatch time with seller if you are still happy to wait.

I made my first purchase on AE purely to buy DM6 so I’m new to them. Please note what other more experienced members might be able to share. Also read ..

https://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/overview.html

Thanks guys. I'm also new to AE - turns out requesting a buyer protection/delivery extension isn't accessible on the app, only on PC site. All sorted now hopefully, and seller says "soon" so might even get them by xmas(!).

Dec 9, 2018 at 12:15 AM Post #407 of 5,353
Just curious to the people who own the DM6, and had experience with campfire iems. What would be the CA’s equivalent of the DM6?

Asking this as Im interested in getting my first audiopholr grade iem. Ive listened to both Orion and Comet and I would say they are really good.

Also Ive searched this thread and found no post regardig my query. Appreciate any info/advice.

Dec 9, 2018 at 1:46 AM Post #409 of 5,353
@Hawaiibadboy quick question.
Can you please recommend a dynamic driver for about 200 dollars, that has fast bass, and lush mids.
Any Suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Dec 9, 2018 at 2:28 AM Post #410 of 5,353
I've made post several pages back, where I've tried to explain the fake tracking number/shipments, the way things work on Aliexpress, as well as the overall situation regarding the DM6 orders. Here is a direct link.

So, I would like to suggest to @Hawaiibadboy to put that post somewhere in the OP, so that people can see it, at least for the time being, until the DM6 craziness calms down. I hate seeing people missing out, and getting angry or feeling cheated because of that messed up process.

Post added to post #1 :)

Can you please recommend a dynamic driver for about 200 dollars, that has fast bass, and lush mids.
Thanks.

That sounds Like JVC FZ1200 or Sony xb90ex
Any talk of JVC being slow or wooly is under powered IMO the Sony is a Unicorn.
The un heralded Alpha & Delta AD01 has lush mids

All 3 sets have a bass that goes a tad too far but the result of that is a lush mid without much loss of detail...in those 3 sets cases

Dec 9, 2018 at 2:33 AM Post #411 of 5,353
Post added to post #1 :)

That sounds Like JVC FZ1200 or Sony xb90ex
Any talk of JVC being slow or wooly is under powered IMO the Sony is a Unicorn.
The un heralded Alpha & Delta AD01 has lush mids

All 3 sets have a bass that goes a tad too far but the result of that is a lush mid without much loss of detail...in those 3 sets cases
Thank you very much

Dec 9, 2018 at 3:55 AM Post #412 of 5,353
Thanks.

The Moondrop Kanas might fit your criteria. the Pro version for a more relaxed mids, the regular for a more aggressive mids

Dec 9, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #414 of 5,353
My custom DM6 finally shipped from A&V store, glad I upgraded shipping to DHL as it shows delivery date of Wednesday the 12th. Interesting thing is that it’s shipping from Singapore.

Pretty much everything goes through Singapore. It's probably some Aliexpress logistics thing or something. Anyway. We expect pictures from you, when you get them. :floatsmile:

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #415 of 5,353
Has anyone here gotten their custom moulded DM6? I'm thinking of getting one (only $90 extra compared to stock) and sending them my ear impressions, but can't find any review of customs. Any help?

Dec 9, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #417 of 5,353
Just curious to the people who own the DM6, and had experience with campfire iems. What would be the CA’s equivalent of the DM6?

Asking this as Im interested in getting my first audiopholr grade iem. Ive listened to both Orion and Comet and I would say they are really good.

Also Ive searched this thread and found no post regardig my query. Appreciate any info/advice.

I have yet to get mine. Should be in this week. If I am not wrong(I don't wanna get punched in my neck lol), HBB did mention in one of his vids about how he would take the dm6 over the Atlas. Its a better choice over the EE Bravado which I thought sounded pretty good. I listened to the Andros and will compare them when the dm6 arrives.

HBB might drop a line in reply to your question. Hear it from the man himself.

Dec 9, 2018 at 6:13 PM Post #418 of 5,353
Pretty much everything goes through Singapore. It's probably some Aliexpress logistics thing or something. Anyway. We expect pictures from you, when you get them. :floatsmile:
Not sure why it would go through Singapore.
Shipping info just updated, now its in HK

Attachments

• dhl.jpg
    dhl.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
Dec 9, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #420 of 5,353
@Kitechaser what eartips would you recommend for DM6? planning in the near future to get a DAP with balanced output to squeeze the most out of DM6
I had the best results with a peeled symbio. But no way of knowing if they will fit your ears.
I would recommend a sony NW-ZX300a if you are looking for a great dap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back