BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 7, 2018 at 8:20 PM Post #376 of 5,353
Banggood has several sellers on Aliexpress. 2 are brothers in-fact. The fake mail stuff is beyond poor form. I have asked the store that sends me stuff what is up? Grabbin the loot is what is up. A concern about fakes is a natural one and if that ever occurred it would likely be the same folks that tell bold face lies. Make a note of these mail scam shops and avoid in the future. If DD-Audio ever does such a thing let me know so I can yell in their ear

My order was with A/V Professional Store
Sent out order which was delivered / signed for by someone in another town...which is not possible due to needing ID to sign + of course the shipping label
is automatic so its not possible to 'accidentally' send an order to someone else!?!
There have been a few of us now who have been sent fake /wrong tracking numbers that end up being delivered but to someone else ???
I pre 11//11 sale ordered mine on October 27th. On December 11th after contacting seller about mis delivered parcel I was told it would be 10-14 days for them to get their next batch in...never mind the extra 3 weeks after that for delivery ):
I initially thought this was very suspect in that in UK you cant pick up a parcel from a post office without correct ID. I come back here and find many others have had the same experience.
Disgraceful. So now myself and others have no choice but to wait another month..to see if they even turn up

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:42 PM Post #377 of 5,353
My order was with A/V Professional Store
Sent out order which was delivered / signed for by someone in another town...which is not possible due to needing ID to sign + of course the shipping label
is automatic so its not possible to 'accidentally' send an order to someone else!?!
There have been a few of us now who have been sent fake /wrong tracking numbers that end up being delivered but to someone else ???
I pre 11//11 sale ordered mine on October 27th. On December 11th after contacting seller about mis delivered parcel I was told it would be 10-14 days for them to get their next batch in...never mind the extra 3 weeks after that for delivery ):
I initially thought this was very suspect in that in UK you cant pick up a parcel from a post office without correct ID. I come back here and find many others have had the same experience.
Disgraceful. So now myself and others have no choice but to wait another month..to see if they even turn up

I think if everyone demanded their money back and waited on other sellers who have not shown such ridiculous behavior it would hurt their wallet(sellers) ...and they only get the feels when it comes to the wallet. This entire delay was provoked by actions by the shop you mentioned. I have a set, got em for free, love them to death. I am kinda paranoid though. I'd worry about fakes popping up because this is why it happens. A big demand meets a production output unable to meet it.

Go with legit sellers with good track histories and put up with the delay cuz it's worth it. And piece of mind is priceless

Dec 7, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #378 of 5,353
I think if everyone demanded their money back and waited on other sellers who have not shown such ridiculous behavior it would hurt their wallet(sellers) ...and they only get the feels when it comes to the wallet. This entire delay was provoked by actions by the shop you mentioned. I have a set, got em for free, love them to death. I am kinda paranoid though. I'd worry about fakes popping up because this is why it happens. A big demand meets a production output unable to meet it.

Go with legit sellers with good track histories and put up with the delay cuz it's worth it. And piece of mind is priceless

This is the first time I have had any issues from Ali like this :/
Ive contacted BGVP directly :)

Dec 7, 2018 at 9:21 PM Post #379 of 5,353
Hm, I haven't been here for a while. Mine just shipped from LSR Direct on Amazon; hopefully it's a real shipment and they get here pretty soon!

Dec 7, 2018 at 11:18 PM Post #381 of 5,353

The new Magaosi K6 (bass included).......they say?

Also strange is the new FiiO all BA flagship, the DM6 and the Magaosi K5 all have the exact same large subwoofer bass BA. If you look at DM6 and the Magaosi you can read the numbers off them. But......the DM6 has way way better bass than the Magaosi K5. So there must be a bunch of tuning with the build and crossovers. And Magaosi has just come out with a 6 BA flagship, telling everyone......if you want more bass, just buy this! Lol.
https://penonaudio.com/magaosi-k6.html

http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/218/-532680.pdf

I love my Magaosi K5, but with bass heavy music the DM6 is completely required.
I have the k6 and the bass seems the best I've heard for ba at this price point . IMG_20181206_225135.jpg

Dec 7, 2018 at 11:32 PM Post #382 of 5,353
I have the k6 and the bass seems the best I've heard for ba at this price point .

I bet, I can only imagine being the K5 hits on so many levels. Listening to The Beatles today and most of the day yesterday with the K5. They are on to something with the design, no resonance only clarity. Looks like another one..............to get.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #384 of 5,353
Glad I cancelled my 11.11 pre order from AV Professional Audio in the end. At the time there were a few posts about their underhand practices. I also sent them a few messages before the full amount was due to paid and I wasn’t satisfied with their responses. It sounded like I’d be lucky to receive them before xmas, so I went elsewhere.

On the 12th Nov I ordered a set from DD Audio and paid extra for DHL. They were delivered 10days later. Really enjoying them using balanced output from wm1a.

Hope those of you waiting manage to receive your orders soon. Unfortunately there seem to be some sellers who are solely driven by greed.

Dec 8, 2018 at 1:50 AM Post #385 of 5,353
Another victim here. Just waiting patiently because deal was really good.

Fake tracking number move is unprofessional but fake products are another thing. Do you guys think A/V Professional Store would send fake products because of demand?

They were look like legit seller until this.

Dec 8, 2018 at 2:11 AM Post #386 of 5,353
Another victim here. Just waiting patiently because deal was really good.

Fake tracking number move is unprofessional but fake products are another thing. Do you guys think A/V Professional Store would send fake products because of demand?

They were look like legit seller until this.

I asked bgvp on facebook and they did say av store is a legit seller so I'd hope they dont do anything funny.

I purchased from h duby and bgvp also confirmed they are authorized sellers

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2018 at 3:50 AM Post #387 of 5,353
Banggood has several sellers on Aliexpress. 2 are brothers in-fact. The fake mail stuff is beyond poor form. I have asked the store that sends me stuff what is up? Grabbin the loot is what is up. A concern about fakes is a natural one and if that ever occurred it would likely be the same folks that tell bold face lies. Make a note of these mail scam shops and avoid in the future. If DD-Audio ever does such a thing let me know so I can yell in their ear
Ah, so this is the store of your choice. I ordered from them as well and liliang was always very helpful and transparent on the delivery situation. Can so far only recommend that store and nothing to complain about. I ordered on black Friday and really hope for my Dm6 to be shipped out soon.

Dec 8, 2018 at 4:23 AM Post #388 of 5,353
I asked bgvp on facebook and they did say av store is a legit seller so I'd hope they dont do anything funny.

I purchased from h duby and bgvp also confirmed they are authorized sellers

I also ordered from H-Duby team on 11.11 and my DM6 still haven't shipped...I told them that I am patient and willing to wait for as long as needed but I have to say I am getting annoyed now. I would love to get the dm6 by Christmas but I am starting to doubt that very much

Did yours get shipped?

Dec 8, 2018 at 4:52 AM Post #389 of 5,353
Nope, im starting to get a Trinity Audio Vibe here, waited for almost 6 months for those.

The result was a mediocre IEM with piss poor QC.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2018 at 6:01 AM Post #390 of 5,353
Ah, so this is the store of your choice. I ordered from them as well and liliang was always very helpful and transparent on the delivery situation. Can so far only recommend that store and nothing to complain about. I ordered on black Friday and really hope for my Dm6 to be shipped out soon.

My black friday order got shipped yesterday by Banggood store. Hope they didn't give me a fake tracking number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back