BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Jan 10, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #1,426 of 5,353
My current xperience with Michaelchan is I changed my color to one that was immediately in stock white because I asked him to. I paid for DHL express shipping which waswlike $15 and on the 8th of January he created a label and provided tracking to it. I can see my city and state on there so I know he's not mucking around. Shipment label was created in Singapore and hasn't updated as of yet but I will update when it does. From what Ive read it doesn't update until it gets to the destination country?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #1,427 of 5,353
I found that if I don’t release the pressure after inserting the tips into my ear, the sound gets a bit muddled and the trebles get muted. Usually (for me) this doesn’t happen with other IEMs (because there’s a vent hole somewhere). I found that this was probably the reason why I had been searching for more clarity. Now I can really hear how very decent these are. Very good!

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #1,428 of 5,353
My current xperience with Michaelchan is I changed my color to one that was immediately in stock white because I asked him to. I paid for DHL express shipping which waswlike $15 and on the 8th of January he created a label and provided tracking to it. I can see my city and state on there so I know he's not mucking around. Shipment label was created in Singapore and hasn't updated as of yet but I will update when it does. From what Ive read it doesn't update until it gets to the destination country?
Try this site - https://global.cainiao.com/en
It normally has additional tracking information for China post.

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:16 AM Post #1,430 of 5,353
Well I ordered mine from Penon 18/12 received today.
Firsrly Kudos to @Hawaiibadboy, I watched his review on these and I was semi sold..
Bloody hell these things are fantastic pairing with my Onkyo Dp-x1 not running Balanced yet still coming to turns with sound that's happening between my ears, just beautiful.
Are ur cables pure silver plated?

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:23 AM Post #1,432 of 5,353
I tried it and it just had Origin China "DHL" ----Destination United States "DHL" and at the top "packed for picking up" I'll check both websites from now on though, thank you!
Oops.. Yours is DHL express, my bad. I though it was China post. Yeah, tracking might not catch-up until it's in destination country.

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #1,434 of 5,353
No I ordered the copper version
So ur picture with the two tone silver cable is all copper? I have the same looking cable but I think mine is all silver because of the sound difference between these and my other set which is all copper. Linsoul is yet to answer this question when they sent me my dm6. So I take it one can purchase pure copper in a gray cable.

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #1,435 of 5,353
So ur picture with the two tone silver cable is all copper? I have the same looking cable but I think mine is all silver because of the sound difference between these and my other set which is all copper. Linsoul is yet to answer this question when they sent me my dm6. So I take it one can purchase pure copper in a gray cable.
Hi Tony51.
When I ordered with Penon you had a choice between copper or silver cored cable I chose copper as I already had a silver 2.5 mm balanced cable here already.
Hope that makes sense
Regards Steve

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #1,436 of 5,353
Hi Tony51.
When I ordered with Penon you had a choice between copper or silver cored cable I chose copper as I already had a silver 2.5 mm balanced cable here already.
Hope that makes sense
Regards Steve
Thanks buddy.

Jan 10, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #1,437 of 5,353
49044840_10215418576631004_159684886905487360_n.jpg

My DM6's straight from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back