BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Jan 11, 2019 at 3:29 AM Post #1,458 of 5,353
Good job i didn't go for it, just got a message they sent them on 07/01.
Still can't believe they didn't tell me, talk about inept.
If you have ordered from A/v then they are just dont care to say you. I also had to ask them to say tracking. Either way i till this day couldn't know that it was sent. When i will receive my order after that i will end all busines with them once and for all. Sorry guys, i know your problems but this all came too far. Buyer for them is nothing.

Jan 11, 2019 at 3:35 AM Post #1,459 of 5,353
If you have ordered from A/v then they are just dont care to say you. I also had to ask them to say tracking. Either way i till this day couldn't know that it was sent. When i will receive my order after that i will end all busines with them once and for all. Sorry guys, i know your problems but this all came too far. Buyer for them is nothing.

So I noticed, I threatened to report them that's when they gave me the tracking number.
In fairness they've probably received a lot of abuse over this. Hopefully it'll change how they do things.

Jan 11, 2019 at 5:12 AM Post #1,462 of 5,353
Would love to know what you think when it arrives :)

Hello, what you mean saying 2.5 bgvp is not good quality.
You mean that 2.5 balanced cable they are seling? New cooper version seems quite good. Dont know about silver.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean as in a bad cable for sound, every cable is different and sound quality is up to each and one to judge. I mean the quality. See picture. The link in first post is for cooper.

Jan 11, 2019 at 5:56 AM Post #1,463 of 5,353
Finally got sick of trying to return my faulty copper cable to the NiceHCK seller on AliExpress. Been dragging on for weeks and they kept moving the goal posts regarding me returning the cable. So I had enough today and decided to involve Ali Express even though my dispute period had already expired. They decided in my favour and offered me a partial refund which comes up to 90% of what I paid, so I accepted. The difference is only slightly less to what I would have needed to pay in shipping to return the cable anyway.

I realise that I've probably been unlucky with receiving a broken cable, but NiceHCK just weren't making it easy for me to get a replacement. Impressed with Ali Express though - by comparison their resolution was swift and painless.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #1,464 of 5,353
@The Pix @MariusAB Thank you guys for the info. :) Really appreciate it. Apparently Michaelchan did deliver this time. He said January 8 they will get the new batch, and will send out my transparent-clears as soon as possible, and it looks like he shipped them on the 8th, even though I told him that I don't mind waiting till 20th if I have too, since BGVP stated the the backlog should be completed at that date. So, it must be legit. I still haven't received my tracking number, but it says 5-10 days, so...

Actually, the Aliexpress Standard Shipping goes trough Singapore Post for some reason. I've made many orders with that, it was the same every time. The China Post Air Mail is usually the "free shipping option", where it takes up to 60 days for delivery, which is why I prefer to pay a bit more for the Aliexpress Standard Shipping, because it's 14-28 days, and I usually get my stuff in 10 days with it. I have an order for a case with the free China Post shipping, and it's still hasn't arrived, while my copper cable from NICEHCK arrived a week ago, despite both being ordered at the same time (December 23rd). Different stores but still. I just didn't want to wait unnecessarily more (and I paid $5 more for that), on top of an already long wait since October. :beyersmile:

But I guess the A&V P store kinda shoot themselves in the foot a little. They had the DM6 slashed to $153, plus an $8 coupon, which is universal promotion on their store for items above $150 that they probably forgot about, so technically, they might be selling these DM6'ses from the pre-order at a loss, and taking the $5 I paid for the faster shipping might be on purpose. But... I don't know. They also state that they use 4 different methods for shipping on their product pages (China Post, and the other very expensive popular ones), so technically they might not be deceitful with that at least. But then, why have the ASS (LOL :o2smile:) as an option, if you are not working with it/ using it?

I don't know. I know that if it wasn't for that price, I wouldn't have bought the DM6 in the first place, since $150 is still expensive for me. But anyway. :o2smile:
As a reseller, there is no way he is lossing money. He does not make the order to the manufacturer until he receives your money. Also a lot of times, coupons and discounts on Aliexpress are actually subsidies from Aliexpress.

Jan 11, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #1,468 of 5,353
Just showed up at my door. DM6 is here!!

20190111_130713.jpg 20190111_131219.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2019 at 6:23 PM Post #1,469 of 5,353
Is the stock black BGVP cable bad?
I mean its a cable I don't think that buying a better one could improve noticeably the music clarity xdxd
dm6 with stock cable sounds much better than my SE530 ever did, so who can say? i'm personally not a believer in the idea that cables make any difference whatsoever (if their impedances are equal)... but it's not a discussion i want to get into. probably should just link this and say no more.

i ordered the copper cable because it's downright beautiful and hey, if it somehow does sound better, then cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back