1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Next

Last
  1. drag0nslayer
    I will have transparents on january 25 for united states two days delivery.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Huxley likes this.
  2. Huxley
    Thanks for the offer, fussy me only likes certain colours been and done the whole transparent thing.

3. drag0nslayer
    Okay Okay :)

4. corgifall
    Anyone Have the custom fit version of these? My initial set sounded super bright to me and I couldn't stand them. Tried my buddies and it sounded nothing like the set I had. Might look into getting the custom version made since its only $65 more. Curious how fit and sound was with the customs. Taking my UE6 pro out and about is rough since I rather not lose $700 ciems.

5. viper2377
    Up their game by lowering their prices haha

gjc10212 likes this.
  6. -Kenny-
    Don't feel bad guys. I ordered mine at the end of december and they probably won't even ship untill the first half of march. Chinese newyear...

7. zeppu08
    Are they custom fit or just custom design?? Looks awesome!

8. VancityDreaming
    Is that the Code Geass logo on the left? LOL

9. trauty
    i do not have custom fit . Isnt custom fit just printing and color ? my dm6 is also very bright although after 10 hours it seems to warming up a little but still too bright. i am waiting for pure silver-copper cable. so hopefully it will get better. What cable has your friend ? Same as yours ?

10. corgifall
    They will turn them into a custom mold for your ear for not much more according to their fb page and penon audio

mr.karmalicious likes this.
  11. corgifall
    I tried with a null audio cable(their dark sounding one) as well as the fiio cable from my fh5 and it was still too bright but I think QC may just be bad cause I've hear stock flat sounding dm6 sets before.

12. Kitechaser
    Deleted

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  13. Huxley
    Good job i didn't go for it, just got a message they sent them on 07/01.
    Still can't believe they didn't tell me, talk about inept.

14. Huxley
    This is probably why so many buy copper cables for these.

15. battosai
    First song I played on the R6 was "wow this thing has bass"! Better sound than the dx150 so far (5 minutes of listening time). The dx150 is returning to Amazon Already anyway but I think the R6 is a keeper! Will post more impression on the weekend

First

Back
87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Next

Last