BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 11, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #481 of 5,353
I'm ini Miami and i ordered a second pair on 11/8/18 pre-order from A/V store because the price was Soo good and they gave me what appeared to be a fake tracking# but after like 2 weeks I received a message from the seller stating the issues and providing me with a new tracking # number that turned out to be legit and my BGVP in clear transparent Black arrived yesterday so In total it took like almost 1 month exactly..I checked them over and they seem to be exactly like my other set because I can see the balanced armature and see the same #'s... Also the sound is identical except for the fact my first pair has like 200hrs burned.. The sounds does change a bit in my opinion but I'm not an audiophile I'm just playing it by ear..

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:45 AM Post #482 of 5,353
I have ordered dm6 from Audio professional store 11.28 and received after a week tracking number. But this tracking shows that nothing has been sent yet. It't only some number made. Administrator of this shop as usually haven't said this but wrote to me that it's sent. But as i know the situation i am not crying as some guys there. We have choice to wait more or to cancel. But i know that such price as i have ordered there i will not receive anywhere. So my choise is to wait. I think oldest order should be completed soon as Bgvp is trying to do the best, but i don't know how far in the row i am. The lack of information is the main issue there. Thanks to this shop strange policy not to tell the truth or show some lies. Also thanks to Bad guy good audio for this hype that led us to this. But this time i honestly thankfull because without him i even didn't know such Dm6 exist . So THANK YOU bgga.:beerchug: Now we have nice time waiting. But for me it's a fun. :beyersmile::beerchug:
I also waited patiently because of the great price and I was rewarded yesterday..I really must also give maaad props to BGGA for putting me on to this amazing set of iem's... He knows who I am and I've donated and purchased a couple of things from him and he's always been super cool and professional with the way he handles his business..

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #483 of 5,353
I'm ini Miami and i ordered a second pair on 11/8/18 pre-order from A/V store because the price was Soo good and they gave me what appeared to be a fake tracking# but after like 2 weeks I received a message from the seller stating the issues and providing me with a new tracking # number that turned out to be legit and my BGVP in clear transparent Black arrived yesterday so In total it took like almost 1 month exactly..I checked them over and they seem to be exactly like my other set because I can see the balanced armature and see the same #'s... Also the sound is identical except for the fact my first pair has like 200hrs burned.. The sounds does change a bit in my opinion but I'm not an audiophile I'm just playing it by ear..

Thanks for sharing. So this is the honest proof that this A/V store is not completely scam. It has problems as every other shop that had for selling these dm6 model. Only lack more openess and respectfulness to the buyers. They have the best price, so only "problem" they sold not from stock. So we all in the row waiting for these dm6 to be manufactured. Lucky those who have ordered earlier before this explosion. Bgvp said that they will complete all order that they have. So i hope this means even from such a A/V store that was selling dm6 not under "official" prices

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #484 of 5,353
Thanks for sharing. So this is the honest proof that this A/V store is not completely scam. It has problems as every other shop that had for selling these dm6 model. Only lack more openess and respectfulness to the buyers. They have the best price, so only "problem" they sold not from stock. So we all in the row waiting for these dm6 to be manufactured. Lucky those who have ordered earlier before this explosion. Bgvp said that they will complete all order that they have. So i hope this means even from such a A/V store that was selling dm6 not under "official" prices
I probably got mines in a month because I ordered the clear transparent Black..I have a feeling the clear/clear is the most popular due to the BGGA review and most people purchased that model so they might be the slowest to arrive but that's just my guess????

Dec 11, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #485 of 5,353
canceled A&V and H-Duby orders. both suggested paypal refund; accepted in the case of A&V, because received a satisfactory refund from them previously (it covered every paypal cut, order of dm6 at the beginning of october). rejected h-duby, because they suggested 2 refunds (first, price of the item; second, paypal fees, after showing the cut proof i guess); not so easy nor fair, so opened the dispute.
also bought some items before in A&V, no issues at all. for dm6, they told me the truth after my first answer; while h-duby kept making up the truth.

Dec 11, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #487 of 5,353
A169C8F9-A74A-4D07-9137-B1EE454808C4.jpeg
AA26D4B5-9716-43F2-B435-7C98D90F07A4.jpeg
FD2057CD-B26B-4284-975C-4F6683F088E0.jpeg

Just received mine from A&V store, came a day earlier then originally stated. I extended the order time to 30days from the start as requested from the seller. Considering I’ve never own Iems that cost more then $75 (Monster Turbines) 8 years ago and most recently the Tin Audio T2, these are such an upgrade. They are a lot smaller then I expected from seeing videos and pictures but the fit is great and sound is even better. For some reason, I feel I have to listen to the same music at a lower volume with these, maybe it gives me a better seal ?
Anyways here are my babies

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:12 PM Post #488 of 5,353
Yeah I ordered from A&V store because the discount brought me to 144.89USD but it really has taken forever. I preordered on the 25th of October which made me pay 10% of the price upfront and then on the 11th of November I paid the rest with discounts added. Good thing is I wanted Ivory white but changed my order to Dark Purple because one of the reviews had it and it looked so sleek. I also opted for DHL shipping after so I just bought 15pcs of the "extra fee" which is what Michaelchan said to do in order to upgrade to DHL. I just assumed stuff from china takes forever to come so I didn't really worry about the timeframe but I hope that the DM6 comes before January. He just told me they were "coming soon" this was a week ago.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018 at 8:38 PM Post #489 of 5,353
Did anybody else here order from LSR Direct on Amazon, or know what their relation is to the folks at BGVP, as compared to places like this A/V store on AE?

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:08 PM Post #490 of 5,353
Did anybody else here order from LSR Direct on Amazon, or know what their relation is to the folks at BGVP, as compared to places like this A/V store on AE?

Search this thread. IMHO, from what other comments have said, LSR Direct isn't much different than the AE stores. They are also waiting in line patiently like every other seller. You will probably be waiting 3 weeks+ for your order by the looks of it. I had the same exact question as yours a few days ago.

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #491 of 5,353
To my memory (on my phone right now), I was the most recent post about LSR Direct, and they did indeed do the same thing that the AE store is doing, but when I asked them for a shipping estimate after they marked the item shipped, they immediately admitted what was up. I ordered November 24th, though, so maybe they'll be here soon? Trying to decide how impatient I am/whether I want to cancel and order from Penon. I'll probably just wait it out.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #492 of 5,353
Ahh okay. It was your comment that I saw then. Apologies. I continued reading throughout the thread until the end. Just trying to get caught up with Head-Fi threads. Personally, I think I'm holding off entirely on the DM6 but I am really curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back