BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 12, 2018 at 8:05 AM Post #511 of 5,353
I am starting to get frustrated with this Michaelchan guy from the A&V store. Placed an order for a customized DM6 on 11/08 with them. Got a QC picture on the 12/6 and the seller say he's gonna ship them soon. 6 days in and still no tracking number. I ask him why things haven't got shipped out yet and got no reply. I pressured him and asked again. This time he replied and say it is processing for shipping today. 2 hours later, I got a shipping update on my "extra fee" order (for the customization). However, the tracking number is a fake one and it has been delivered in Nevada, US. This frustrates the heck out of me and raised even more question.

Is my order actually completed or the seller just gave me a picture of another's person DM6 with similar customization (clear shell with gear panel) to buy more time from me? (the reason for this question is because my customization is pretty basic and generic)
The "extra fee" order was also running out of processing time (~2 days) so did he do it to not get a strike with AE. I have extended processing time for both orders multiple times so why not just ask me for more time?

Communication with him was great at first but now thing begins to broke down and turn into a complete mess. Definitely not recommending this store or buying from them again with this kind of work ethic. Thought I was a lucky one to avoid this mess since the QC picture, but guess not. SMH. :grimacing:
Yeah, he's beginning to get on my nerves as well. I haven't even had a QC pic yet and he's avoiding my question of proof that my order has been sent to BGVP and what that order number is...:angry:

Dec 12, 2018 at 8:39 AM Post #512 of 5,353
Yeah, he's beginning to get on my nerves as well. I haven't even had a QC pic yet and he's avoiding my question of proof that my order has been sent to BGVP and what that order number is...:angry:
This seller lies pure and simple. I've asked for a refund and ordered on penon today

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #514 of 5,353
Dec 12, 2018 at 9:02 AM Post #515 of 5,353
It's a bit of a gamble though as I assume I'll get a refund from AliExpress

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:25 AM Post #516 of 5,353
Hey, you are the one i'm looking for. Is that Hiby R3? Did you try balanced? How is synergy? Are they good match? Sorry for so many questions, i'm thinking about to buy one.
By the way, i am upset now i didnt customize, they look amazing.
Yes that’s a Hiby R3 , was waiting on the AP80 but with all that crap that was going on over there and Hidizs honoring their backers first , I just ended up canceling my order from there website and got the R3 on Black Friday for $150.

Unfortunately I do not have a balanced cable to try out on the R3 but I have used it on both headphones and iems and they work well togoether. Gotta love the MESB feature to fine tune the sound signature and I feel the DM6 responds very well to the feature.

In regards to Michaelchan from A&V, after I paid extra for the faster shipping, I indeed get a notification stating that it was shipped. You have to remember, since the fee is listed as an item, they have to mark it in such a way and obviously the tracking number will be bogus since I paid for a DHL shipping and the tracking number was a AE/China post tracking number. I understand everyone is about had it with every vendor on AE but as stated a bunch of times, production team is small and only produced in small batches. Be patient and you will be rewarded !

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:48 AM Post #517 of 5,353
I understand everyone is about had it with every vendor on AE but as stated a bunch of times, production team is small and only produced in small batches. Be patient and you will be rewarded !

Respectfully you have missed the point. People understand that the company is making each IEM by hand and as such the orders are taking a long time to ship.
What many people are upset about it is the lies and deliberate deceit, such as deliberate fake shipping and tracking numbers being sent out yet NO item even exists! - followed by more lies 'oh, your parcel is missing in the post...I will send another' - The 'parcel' was never sent in the first place.
Then when you ask him about this = more lies or your message is ignored.
Also, I have seen a lot of feedback where he asks you to provide a Paypal account to repay your refund into...Even if you don't have one or you payed by card !?! - He even explains this saying he does not want a bad reputation ! This is clearly to circumvent the Aliexpress refund process.

People who ordered the DMG will Im sure will eventually receive their order.
Some people are saying this behaviour is ok and to just be patient and that it is worth it because the IEM is very good. ?
The worrying thing is that it seems a number of different venders have done this and not just one 'rogue' vender.
Anyway, as I say, Its not the item itself that is the issue, its the behaviour of the venders and that in many cases they are getting away with it through devious means, such as circumventing Aliexpress claims process, and that most of us are just happy to get out order or are relived to get our money back.

Im glad many people have recieved their DM6's though and that on the whole seem to be enjoying them :)

Dec 12, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #521 of 5,353
Using any variety of tips especially tips that didn't come with your IEMs is considered tip rolling. Just like trying out new ear pads to tune over ear headphones is pad rolling.
Oh, i mean is it pretty much like the spinfits?

Dec 12, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #523 of 5,353
Hey guys has anyone received some oder refresh from audio video seller in AE recently? I am interested when something will change and someone will receive real info that their oder is going to be sent or sent already. Because now seems that some other shop is already sending, but there is no news from this seller. As i believe most of us have ordered there.

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #525 of 5,353
Hey guys, I know it has been talked but not very deeply as per my searches, but what tips are you using? I have been using some of the stock tips but one of them has started to give in and staying in my ear when taking unplugging them and there is only one other pair I like and I can fit comfortable, which is the one with the medium opening, either small or medium size. Which have you tried? And what size the nozzle is? I'm awful at measuring, read 4mm but want to confirm. As well, I rather silicone, but foam like Comply could work too.

So, what have you guys tried? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back