BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 13, 2018 at 12:37 AM Post #526 of 5,353
Looks like it can take up to 7 days BUT the seller want me to cancel the dispute and THEN will pay me by Paypal !?!
(He kindly provided the link to Paypal website so I could get an account!) Just unbelievable
He's just done the same with me. I've ignored it and just said full refund asap. This seller is awful.

Dec 13, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #527 of 5,353
Hey guys, I know it has been talked but not very deeply as per my searches, but what tips are you using? I have been using some of the stock tips but one of them has started to give in and staying in my ear when taking unplugging them and there is only one other pair I like and I can fit comfortable, which is the one with the medium opening, either small or medium size. Which have you tried? And what size the nozzle is? I'm awful at measuring, read 4mm but want to confirm. As well, I rather silicone, but foam like Comply could work too.

So, what have you guys tried? :D
Try some kz star tips. 3 pair for 79 cents on aliexpress. Super cheap but work really well. (Do not come off) Symbios defoamed are good too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.aliexpress.com/item/32724406344.html#ampf=undefined

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 3:11 AM Post #528 of 5,353
He's just done the same with me. I've ignored it and just said full refund asap. This seller is awful.
i've received the paypal refund from A&V. very fast refund, it covers the whole paypal cut (4.4% + ~$2). it's the second time i get a paypal refund from them for DM6. both were perfect, not like H-Duby, where i rejected paypal refund because it was not so clear they'd cover paypal cut (aliexpress refund will take more than a week, probably).
no complain from my side with audio & video, then.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 3:14 AM Post #529 of 5,353
i've received the paypal refund from A&V. very fast refund, it covers the whole paypal cut (4.4% + ~$2). it's the second time i get a paypal refund from them for DM6. both were perfect, not like H-Duby, where i rejected paypal refund because it was not so clear they'd cover paypal cut (aliexpress refund will take more than a week, probably).
no complain from my side with audio & video, then.
Other than they lie to their customers. Telling us they've posted them when they really haven't. I'm lucky that I've ordered some from penon

Dec 13, 2018 at 3:43 AM Post #530 of 5,353
Did anybody else here order from LSR Direct on Amazon, or know what their relation is to the folks at BGVP, as compared to places like this A/V store on AE?

I ordered the Dark Red BGVP DM6 from LSR Direct via Amazon on 11/23 and received them on 12/11. Much to my surprise, given the wait times others are experiencing.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 4:07 AM Post #531 of 5,353
Hey guys, I know it has been talked but not very deeply as per my searches, but what tips are you using? I have been using some of the stock tips but one of them has started to give in and staying in my ear when taking unplugging them and there is only one other pair I like and I can fit comfortable, which is the one with the medium opening, either small or medium size. Which have you tried? And what size the nozzle is? I'm awful at measuring, read 4mm but want to confirm. As well, I rather silicone, but foam like Comply could work too.

So, what have you guys tried? :D

I rolled with Dekoni foam tips, Fiio memory foam tips, balanced silicone tips and bass silicone tips. The Fiio memory foam tips that came with my Fiio FH5 sounded the best to me. They maintained the low end and smoothed out the peaks in the treble without losing detail. Given, I prefer a warm sound signature due to treble sensitivity.

Dekoni foam tips reduce low end and elevate the highs slightly giving a more neutral sound signature. Silicone tips produce a nice detailed sound with a bit of brightness and extended bass (slight v-shape).

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 4:56 AM Post #532 of 5,353
I ordered the Dark Red BGVP DM6 from LSR Direct via Amazon on 11/23 and received them on 12/11. Much to my surprise, given the wait times others are experiencing.

Awesome!! I ordered clear purple on the 28th, so maybe mine will be here soon!

Dec 13, 2018 at 5:00 AM Post #533 of 5,353
Mine are going to be purple from penon too

Dec 13, 2018 at 5:15 AM Post #534 of 5,353
I just changed to Rose Purple CT07 as well. DD Audio from where I initially ordered the green ones texted me that they now have stock for clear black, ocean blue and purple so I changed my order to purple. If I am lucky, I might receive them into Germany before Christmas

Dec 13, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #535 of 5,353
No purple pic?
I´ll have the purple one - changed Color from Emerald to Purple due to Stock Situation with DD Audio today. I´m gonna take some snaps once they arrive. Being a photographer, I am not the biggest fan of Product photography but in this very case, I am very much looking forward to it :L3000:

Dec 13, 2018 at 7:54 AM Post #536 of 5,353
I´ll have the purple one - changed Color from Emerald to Purple due to Stock Situation with DD Audio today. I´m gonna take some snaps once they arrive. Being a photographer, I am not the biggest fan of Product photography but in this very case, I am very much looking forward to it :L3000:

Let me know what happens. That is a seller I can talk direct with.

Dec 13, 2018 at 7:59 AM Post #537 of 5,353
Let me know what happens. That is a seller I can talk direct with.
Lilliang is very nice and helpful. He contacted me today saying the emerald one is still not yet available and if I would like to change to transparent black , Purple, or Ocean Blue. So up until now all seems cool and he confirmed to ship them tomorrow. Fingers crossed and thanks for your help, Chris.

Dec 13, 2018 at 9:18 AM Post #538 of 5,353
My clear ones arrived after 2 days (shipping from Hong Kong to Viet Nam via DHL). Bought from DD-Audio Store from Aliexpress in Nov 23.

20181213_204810.jpg 20181213_204927.jpg 20181213_205020.jpg 20181213_205452.jpg

Hoping it and NX4 will upgrade my listen experience.

Dec 13, 2018 at 10:46 AM Post #539 of 5,353
Dec 13, 2018 at 11:01 AM Post #540 of 5,353
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back