BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 11, 2018 at 5:43 AM Post #466 of 5,353
Never using him again. Wish id bought something else now to be honest. If I receive them and I'm not fussed about them, I think I'll cry

Dec 11, 2018 at 5:44 AM Post #467 of 5,353
Wish id ordered tfz secret garden now

Dec 11, 2018 at 5:48 AM Post #468 of 5,353
Never using him again. Wish id bought something else now to be honest. If I receive them and I'm not fussed about them, I think I'll cry
:D Just goes to show, becoming overly attached to anything is never a good idea! Some people have actually got their earphones after trying to cancel!
I dont think the Tfz comes close to be honest?

Dec 11, 2018 at 5:57 AM Post #469 of 5,353
Wha
:D Just goes to show, becoming overly attached to anything is never a good idea! Some people have actually got their earphones after trying to cancel!
I dont think the Tfz comes close to be honest?
Does anything in the price range come close?
This seller has ruined happiness from this purchase

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:05 AM Post #470 of 5,353
the blame lies on the aliexpress seller, the seller I had contacted me immediately that my preferred color is not on stock and said I had to wait for 7 days for it to be made by BGVP but he had some clear ones on stock which I opted for

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:06 AM Post #471 of 5,353
Wha

Does anything in the price range come close?
This seller has ruined happiness from this purchase

Not easy... IF you can find these in their original fixed cable iteration they are TOTL at a good price. Maybe too much but you can check reviews here. (I have owned them for years. They are in the end game territory!)
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...l?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.28.690b6686pEJEvq

Im finding the Pinnacle MEE Audio P1 to be a really nice IEM - Amazing 3D holographic sound - Super price - again, check some reviews out :wink:

But essentially, in terms of what is out there now then this is our only real chamce to get some insight!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIw1An1OUp4XIv_h6si2etQ

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:10 AM Post #472 of 5,353
the blame lies on the aliexpress seller, the seller I had contacted me immediately that my preferred color is not on stock and said I had to wait for 7 days for it to be made by BGVP but he had some clear ones on stock which I opted for
Good for you - I and many others just got misdirection, fake shipping and lies :/

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #473 of 5,353
Good for you - I and many others just got misdirection, fake shipping and lies :/

I'm pretty sure BGVP is not so happy with them too, you can contact BGVP at their facebook page if you want, I contacted them about something and they were pretty cool and answered me back

basically they are pretty busy trying to fill orders

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:22 AM Post #474 of 5,353
I'm pretty sure BGVP is not so happy with them too, you can contact BGVP at their facebook page if you want, I contacted them about something and they were pretty cool and answered me back

basically they are pretty busy trying to fill orders

I contacted them on Facebook but no answer :frowning2:

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #476 of 5,353
was this the facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/BGVP.Official/

I see they are replying to comments a week ago, they must have used their Facebook rep to help make the DM6s now lol

Ta for link, yup that be them. Ive given up now on the DM6's. now Plenty of other great headphones out there to look into. I have a TOTL iem so its no real biggy end of the day :)
Just a shame that MichealCan has no destroyed his reputation - Totally unnecessary

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:25 AM Post #477 of 5,353
Ta for link, yup that be them. Ive given up now on the DM6's. now Plenty of other great headphones out there to look into. I have a TOTL iem so its no real biggy end of the day :)
Just a shame that MichealCan has no destroyed his reputation - Totally unnecessary
Are you going for the refund?

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:30 AM Post #478 of 5,353
Are you going for the refund?

Yes. I opened the dispute this morning. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I just go directly through Aliexpress
Not going to be pissed about anymore. Im not waiting for my money to be refunded for any amount of time
Until you click the 'item received' on your order Ali hold the money. So the seller doesn't actually get any money until item is delivered

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #479 of 5,353
Yes. I opened the dispute this morning. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I just go directly through Aliexpress
Not going to be pissed about anymore. Im not waiting for my money to be refunded for any amount of time
Until you click the 'item received' on your order Ali hold the money. So the seller doesn't actually get any money until item is delivered
Thanks, that's good to know. I'll buy one of those other ones you recommend

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:49 AM Post #480 of 5,353
I have ordered dm6 from Audio professional store 11.28 and received after a week tracking number. But this tracking shows that nothing has been sent yet. It't only some number made. Administrator of this shop as usually haven't said this but wrote to me that it's sent. But as i know the situation i am not crying as some guys there. We have choice to wait more or to cancel. But i know that such price as i have ordered there i will not receive anywhere. So my choise is to wait. I think oldest order should be completed soon as Bgvp is trying to do the best, but i don't know how far in the row i am. The lack of information is the main issue there. Thanks to this shop strange policy not to tell the truth or show some lies. Also thanks to Bad guy good audio for this hype that led us to this. But this time i honestly thankfull because without him i even didn't know such Dm6 exist . So THANK YOU bgga.:beerchug: Now we have nice time waiting. But for me it's a fun. :beyersmile::beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back