BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 21, 2018 at 4:19 PM Post #796 of 5,353
I meant does it feel too heavy? I have heard of 16 core cables being too mheavy to keep IEMs snugly in place, etc. I'm guessing they're ok, since you didn't mention it

Feels like any other cable, nothing out of the ordinary.

Dec 22, 2018 at 3:52 AM Post #797 of 5,353
Dm6 owners help me out please. Are you runni g your dm6s also in the gym or are you using a cheaper set of IEMs for that. If used in the gym, do you run it with a BT cable and which one is good?

I don't wanna ruin my Dm6 once they arrive so I was thinking about getting a slightly cheaper chifi iem for the gym.

Thanks

Dec 22, 2018 at 3:54 AM Post #798 of 5,353
Dm6 owners help me out please. Are you runni g your dm6s also in the gym or are you using a cheaper set of IEMs for that. If used in the gym, do you run it with a BT cable and which one is good?

I don't wanna ruin my Dm6 once they arrive so I was thinking about getting a slightly cheaper chifi iem for the gym.

Thanks
The fit on these is really snug, they are very light. You'll be fine using them at the gym.
No worries at all.
I had it hooked up to my RHA CL2 bluetooth neck band. I don't know if they sell it separately.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018 at 4:50 AM Post #799 of 5,353

Thanks

i use true wireless like the Jabra 65t for working out

Dec 22, 2018 at 6:50 AM Post #801 of 5,353

Thanks

i use true wireless like the Jabra 65t for working out

I use the...

1MORE iBFree in-Ear Earphones Wireless Sport Headphones Bluetooth CSR, IPX 4 Waterproof, Secure Fit in-Line Remote Gym Running Workout

It’s just easer to not have cables. Plus I like the DM6 IEMs too much and don’t want them damaged. I’ve broke lots of IEMs in the gym.

Dec 22, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #802 of 5,353
Apparently, BGVP just released their new OCC cable, and it looks amazing. If I could choose the cable that comes with the DM6, that would be it. It's the same price as their other cables, which apparently are not as good.

HTB1zukfadzvK1RkSnfoq6zMwVXab.jpg

Insane price for an occ cable. I just ordered the double money nicehck cable which looks about the same.

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:16 AM Post #803 of 5,353

Thanks
Check out my signature!
As an alternative check out the Sennheiser Momentum true wireless earbuds.

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #804 of 5,353
Is it me or the dm6 has disappeared from aliexpress?

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:57 AM Post #806 of 5,353
Is it me or the dm6 has disappeared from aliexpress?
Sold out pretty much everywhere. BGVP couldn't keep up pace. I have heard it might be a few weeks until re-stock. Might want to check linsoul.com. It's where I got mine from. Just asked last night and they said next week, but we will see...

Dec 22, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #807 of 5,353
Linsoul says 20/40 days to have in stock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back