BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 22, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #826 of 5,353
I use the...

1MORE iBFree in-Ear Earphones Wireless Sport Headphones Bluetooth CSR, IPX 4 Waterproof, Secure Fit in-Line Remote Gym Running Workout

It’s just easer to not have cables. Plus I like the DM6 IEMs too much and don’t want them damaged. I’ve broke lots of IEMs in the gym.

wireless is good, but once you go true wireless, the convenience goes way up :ksc75smile:
i resort all my bluetooth wireless cables to mmcx modded Willsound MK earbuds. the sound quality is really hard to beat for the whole package price. but still i won't use them for intense exercise.

i only use true wireless as they are designed to be sweat/water resistant, and don't have cables going around the back of my neck. i also prefer true wireless inside my helmet for motorcycle riding

Dec 23, 2018 at 3:54 AM Post #828 of 5,353
2018-12-23.dm6.02.png

Dec 23, 2018 at 9:49 AM Post #830 of 5,353
hopefully some good news who ordered from yi tongs 3c (formerly h duby) that all orders have been shipped to them .

this is what i got from bgvp

"Hi thank you so much for your patience and from our records, we had already shipped all items to them. You should also receive your tracking soon. Merry Christmas!"

let me know if anyone got shipping confirmation from them .im still waiting

Dec 23, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #840 of 5,353
Any Shanling M0 owners here?

Does it pair well with DM6?

I am thinking of buying Shanling M0 or Audirect Beam for my DM6.

I can get the M0 at around $82.5 in my country's currency.

I have had Shanling M0 and with DM6 it was good synergy, also with Shozy Alien+ and Sony Nw A35 everything is fine. I hadn't like them with Sabaj Da3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back