BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 24, 2018 at 2:00 PM Post #856 of 5,353
Curious what people’s advise is....bought from linsoul a couple days ago. I kind of think I should keep my order there. I don’t know that I trust MD to ship any faster...thoughts?
MD shows that the estimated shipping date is March 04, 2019
Dont think Linsoul is asking you to wait 3 months for an order, they seem to be the only vendor to be getting replenishment's albeit small ones so i'd rather take my chances with them.

Dec 24, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #857 of 5,353
You pre-ordered prior to 11/11 and still havent received the DM6? Did michaelchan ask you to extend the order time from the start?
Just checked the records from my order and I placed my order on 11\01 , paid rest of amount (total of 169.94 for custom image) on 11/11, paid extra 15.00 for DHL shipping upgrade on 12/02 and item finally shipped on 12/09.
During this process Michaelchan asked from the start extend order time to 30 additional days which I did and after about 3 weeks I got my QC photos. During this time I was talking with BGVP on FB and at one point I was getting a little worried about my shipment but it eventually shipped.
I should just be happy and move on but im just curious what methods / process everyone who ordered on 11.11 followed to still not have received their goods
How can I email michaelchan?

Dec 24, 2018 at 2:29 PM Post #859 of 5,353
Curious what people’s advise is....bought from linsoul a couple days ago. I kind of think I should keep my order there. I don’t know that I trust MD to ship any faster...thoughts?

I don't think Massdrop or anyone can ship faster than these IEMs are being made. Current orders are slow to fulfill and I'd bet will need January into February to be fulfilled if people extend their delivery dates. I'd also rather rely on Massdrop's warranty/guarantee than half these companies (not all of them) on Aliexpress. Dealing with Michaelchan right now on some IEMs that arrived damaged (TRN V80) which last I heard, there is no shortage of them and he's dragging his feet on replacing or refunding them. I provided an image of the IEM literally split in 2 and he wants a video and to settle this via personal email. He is quick to propose no refund/no replace and quicker to ship me broken IEMs and take my money. About 10 hours left before Aliexpress steps in, we'll see how that goes.

How can I email michaelchan?

Here's the email he had me send him a message at. Proceed at your own risk.

Will have to find and update later. Removed wrong address.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #860 of 5,353
asked linsoul, for Black color it's about 8-10 days till shipping.

Dec 24, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #862 of 5,353
I don't think Massdrop or anyone can ship faster than these IEMs are being made. Current orders are slow to fulfill and I'd bet will need January into February to be fulfilled if people extend their delivery dates. I'd also rather rely on Massdrop's warranty/guarantee than half these companies (not all of them) on Aliexpress. Dealing with Michaelchan right now on some IEMs that arrived damaged (TRN V80) which last I heard, there is no shortage of them and he's dragging his feet on replacing or refunding them. I provided an image of the IEM literally split in 2 and he wants a video and to settle this via personal email. He is quick to propose no refund/no replace and quicker to ship me broken IEMs and take my money. About 10 hours left before Aliexpress steps in, we'll see how that goes.

Here's the email he had me send him a message at. Proceed at your own risk.

videoservice@banggood.com
Unless Michaelchan owns the Banggood store as well as Audio & Video Professional Store, think that's the wrong email address.

Dec 24, 2018 at 4:35 PM Post #863 of 5,353
I'm in the same boat as you and patiently waiting for it!

My limit ends at the 60 day protection mark and I hope these are truly worth the hype/wait

I used the Ali Express online chat to question customer support agent regards the sixty day protection.

I was told repeatedly the 60 days protection starts from the point the item is dispatched.

Hoping someone else can double check this.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #865 of 5,353
I used the Ali Express online chat to question customer support agent regards the sixty day protection.

I was told repeatedly the 60 days protection starts from the point the item is dispatched.

Hoping someone else can double check this.

yes it is.

Dec 25, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #866 of 5,353
Seriously, the massdrop shipping date is March 4? I think that guy with his nonsense 11.11 deal screwed over the whole market for the dm6. The hype has significantly died for me because of the extreme supply issues. The only good news for those who want to jump on them now is that due to the supply issues, you can turn around and sell them here at a very minimal loss if you just wanted to try them, or find you don't like them. I'd rather get a used set for $175 than wait until March....

Honestly I think I'll just nab a pair of used DMG next time I see one. I could use a bass monster.

Dec 25, 2018 at 2:42 AM Post #867 of 5,353
Update from michael Chan regarding my order:
Michaelchan CHAN: Dear TheLib3r4t0r,

So sorry to trouble you. Our supplier have extended the time.

The estimated sent date is January 10, 2019, would you like to wait little longer ? Would you mind waiting it and help us extend the shipping time?

You can do as follow link:http://help.aliexpress.com/extend_shipment_date.html

Please do not worry, we do not let you bear the loss.
If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards.

Im waiting cuz im a cheap mf if i dont get it by February ill refund it and get it elsewhere.

Dec 25, 2018 at 3:06 AM Post #868 of 5,353
Did you order on 11/11 as well?

Got a similar response, if they don't send in the next couple weeks I'm cancelling as they promised them end of the month.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 3:22 AM Post #869 of 5,353
Did you order on 11/11 as well?

Got a similar response, if they don't send in the next couple weeks I'm cancelling as they promised them end of the month.

Indeed I did originally ordered ivory white for the 11.11 sale then changed to dark purple as well as upgraded shipping to dhl since it was taking so long and I wanted to get it as fast as i can when they got it back in stock.

Dec 25, 2018 at 3:29 AM Post #870 of 5,353
How do they mess this up?

Great item
Build...
Sound...
Initial period of sink or swim navigated...it is a winner.
How is this being messed up?

Massdrop?? MASSDROP???

Give the folks who paid 2 months ago their units b4 that

You had one job!!!!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back