BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 21, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #783 of 5,353
I'm a long time lurker on this thread, and I just received my DM6 today from BGVP Official Store on AliExpress. Got them on HBB's rec after seeing his vid (cheers!), they are well worth the hype and wait. Seller was great, advised me there would be a 20-30 day wait, kept me updated when they were away to ship and told me they switched the shipping method to UPS from DHL due to the system having a problem with my address. After reading the horror stories about the bait and switch with the shipping, I thought I'd have a similar problem, but when provided a tracking no on Tuesday, the address was fine and I got them today. They even threw in a little BGVP case as a gift. Anyway, if anyone is looking out for these when they start accepting orders again, the official store is legit. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...218.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.11874c4dsYM942

Here's mine in Ocean Blue:
TM8TLfR.jpg

Dec 21, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #784 of 5,353
I'm a long time lurker on this thread, and I just received my DM6 today from BGVP Official Store on AliExpress. Got them on HBB's rec after seeing his vid (cheers!), they are well worth the hype and wait. Seller was great, advised me there would be a 20-30 day wait, kept me updated when they were away to ship and told me they switched the shipping method to UPS from DHL due to the system having a problem with my address. After reading the horror stories about the bait and switch with the shipping, I thought I'd have a similar problem, but when provided a tracking no on Tuesday, the address was fine and I got them today. They even threw in a little BGVP case as a gift. Anyway, if anyone is looking out for these when they start accepting orders again, the official store is legit. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...218.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.11874c4dsYM942

Here's mine in Ocean Blue:
TM8TLfR.jpg

That looks nice, I ordered the ocean blue from linsoul audio. Should be delivered tomorrow!

Dec 21, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #788 of 5,353
BTW, got one of the last in stock ocean blue DM6 @ linsoul.com. I believe that was the only color in stock at the time I ordered them. Sweet coupon - Thanks for the info. Was stewing over the DMG for $99 @ MD all day long, but knew I eventually wanted these anyways, so I couldn't resist the price and prospect of getting them faster than they'd ship through MD. The only other IEM's I've heard are the MEE P2's I got from MD for Black Friday for $42. Was pretty impressed with those, but I'm guessing the DM6's will be a pretty awesome upgrade, eh?

What coupon did you use for the DM6?

Dec 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #792 of 5,353
Absolutely love these. Listening to thriller dsd. Sounds incredible

Dec 21, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #793 of 5,353
Absolutely love these. Listening to thriller dsd. Sounds incredible
Awesome - where did you get Thriller in the DSD Format? I did look for it but couldn´t find it - I have it in FLAC though...

Dec 21, 2018 at 2:59 PM Post #794 of 5,353
Hdtracks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back