Best headphones for hip hop/rap for 300$
Jul 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #46 of 66
Some other lower cost options:

V-Moda LP2- I haven't heard them, but reviews describe them as bassy

M-Audio Q40- needs an amp like the E11 and WOW the bass is amazing- tight and deep without bleeding into the mids.  The downside is that, while they are not bright light Ultrasones, they can be sibilant.

Audio Technica ATH PRO 700 MKII- I haven't heard these either, but based on reviews, described as some of the best bass available, but somewhat dark.

Thanks for the recommendations but Im gonna wait for the m100s and sorry about asking you about so many headphone impressions(this also goes out to all the other people that helped me out in this theard). It's just when I come across a can tht interests me(which is pretty much all the time) I wanna know if its good for the type of setup tht I have.

Jul 14, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #47 of 66
Quote:
Thanks for the recommendations but Im gonna wait for the m100s and sorry about asking you about so many headphone impressions(this also goes out to all the other people that helped me out in this theard). It's just when I come across a can tht interests me(which is pretty much all the time) I wanna know if its good for the type of setup tht I have.

I will be doing the same- waiting to evaluate the M-100 before I purchase anything else.

Jul 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #48 of 66
+ 1 for the M100s

what about the ES10? or the ES7 with enough change for another headphone 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back