Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Dec 13, 2006 at 7:27 AM Post #677 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
has the ms1 always been this busy?

in the entire time i've been on these boards there have always been inquiries on allessandro's shipping times in general

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:01 AM Post #679 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I reckon that most orders come from Head-Fi members. But we have to take into account that there's quite a number of supply sent Asia-Pacific dealers too.

Yeah, headphones.com.au stocks them, and its right next to my country. I probably should have got them from there...

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:01 AM Post #680 of 3,117
Hows it feel to know I could get in the car and go for a 20 minute drive and go get some ?
tongue.gif

Could have got them from headphones.com.au fraseyboy, $150AU and free delivery. Plus they should be in stock too, as I just mentioned, 20 minute drive from me.

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:27 AM Post #681 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by splaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hows it feel to know I could get in the car and go for a 20 minute drive and go get some ?
tongue.gif

Could have got them from headphones.com.au fraseyboy, $150AU and free delivery. Plus they should be in stock too, as I just mentioned, 20 minute drive from me.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn. It would have probably only taken like, a week max if I got it from there... I ordered my HD414 pads from headphonic...

Oh well. Too late now. I guess I'll have to find some way of making the time pass faster
biggrin.gif

Hmm. Maybe I could just sleep all day until it arrives?
wink.gif

Dec 13, 2006 at 9:26 AM Post #682 of 3,117
Can you cancel the order ?

I can check his stock by just giving him a call or popping in.

Anyway, back on to the MS-1 fan club topic.

Think my little sister has been inducted. Her and my little brother were harassing me to have a go of the Wii when I was listening to the MS-1s. Curious if they'll think they're any good I gave my sister a quick listen. "Wow... it's like it's real, those are heaps good. I should've bought some with my money."
biggrin.gif

I told her she's a bit young but go for it when she's older.

Dec 13, 2006 at 7:27 PM Post #683 of 3,117
Quote:

Can you cancel the order ?

I can check his stock by just giving him a call or popping in.

Anyway, back on to the MS-1 fan club topic.

Think my little sister has been inducted. Her and my little brother were harassing me to have a go of the Wii when I was listening to the MS-1s. Curious if they'll think they're any good I gave my sister a quick listen. "Wow... it's like it's real, those are heaps good. I should've bought some with my money."
biggrin.gif

I told her she's a bit young but go for it when she's older.

Your never too young to buy a good pair of headphones...

I dunno if I could cancel it... I guess they haven't charged for it yet, so I might be able to..

Nice you got a Wii! How is it? I was thinking of getting one when they become a little cheaper...

Dec 13, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #684 of 3,117
Yeah but you can be too young to be able to afford them.
biggrin.gif

Well the Wii is off topic but I'll mention it, no one else bring it up though.
tongue.gif

I love it personally, it's really fun. There are some small issues with it, but nothing huge. My main concern is they won't turn out any games anywhere near as good as Zelda...

Well I don't know what shipping from Alessandro is but it may be a touch more expensive from Marcus. Not entirely sure, depends how patient you are I guess. If it's the same price I'd say cancel if possible, Alessandro still gets your money either way and unless they're restocking soon you'll likely get them more quickly.

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #685 of 3,117
Quote:

I love it personally, it's really fun. There are some small issues with it, but nothing huge. My main concern is they won't turn out any games anywhere near as good as Zelda...

OT

I probaply end up getting Wii for two reasons, same as i ended up getting Gamecube: Zelda and Metroid, especially because of latter. Best games ever made.
biggrin.gif

/OT

Dec 13, 2006 at 11:44 PM Post #686 of 3,117
I have the MS1 and use it unamped out of my Marantz superscope 220 cdp.
PSD220web.gif

http://www.superscopetechnologies.co...20/index.shtml

This little monster drives the MS1 just fine and i'm happy with the sound as a "transportable CD system".For rock i like it better than 220 line out>>stax001(too soft/warm sounding,not enough PRAT).I don't know the specs for the head out but since its a pro unit i guess the head out is "decent".I wonder if an amp will improve anything?The 220 has RCA line out and dig(coaxial) out.

Dec 14, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #687 of 3,117
Quote:

Well I don't know what shipping from Alessandro is but it may be a touch more expensive from Marcus. Not entirely sure, depends how patient you are I guess. If it's the same price I'd say cancel if possible, Alessandro still gets your money either way and unless they're restocking soon you'll likely get them more quickly.

How easy would it be to cancel? I might just make things take longer...

Dec 14, 2006 at 2:25 PM Post #690 of 3,117
Playing my MS-1's through a PA2V2 atm... can't really comment on sound till my new 30gig hdd arrives and i can resurrect my iHP-120
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back