Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Dec 9, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #661 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure this has been covered somewhere in the forums before, but I'd like to know what everyone's experiences were when you ordered a pair of MS-1/2i/Pros from the alessandro website. I think I've placed an order about a week ago and I received the order confirmation, but no shipping notice so far. Shot off an email 1-2 days ago but no reply as well.

I don't think they give notices unless you email them specifically, which you did, so they should respond...

Dec 9, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #662 of 3,117
They still, unfortunately, may not respond. The best way to tell if they've shipped is when you notice your account has magically been reduced by the amount of the phones!!

That's when you know they're on their way!

Dec 11, 2006 at 8:15 AM Post #663 of 3,117
Holly **** I just listened to third eye by tool on these. It was sureal. I'm hearing things I've never heard before. Maynards voice in the quiet parts is haunting, unlike anything before, it's peircing. Amazing stuff.

Dec 12, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #664 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyleisgreat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holly **** I just listened to third eye by tool on these. It was sureal. I'm hearing things I've never heard before. Maynards voice in the quiet parts is haunting, unlike anything before, it's peircing. Amazing stuff.

Yeah! Try listening to Rage Against The Machine next and before you know it you'll be jumping around with Zach De La Rocha!

MS-1 does that to you
blink.gif
lambda.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #666 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered an MS-1 yesterday
600smile.gif

Woo hoo I can't wait. What modifications should I make to the pads? (or should i at all?)

Personally I prefer the 414 pads unmodded with my OP2227 cmoy.

Dec 12, 2006 at 11:50 AM Post #667 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered an MS-1 yesterday
600smile.gif

Woo hoo I can't wait. What modifications should I make to the pads? (or should i at all?)

I find that it depends on your system and your EARS!! I use my MS-1s with reversed and modded 414s only because while running unamped I don't find a whole lot of difference in sound no matter what pads I use!(I find that, to me, bowls sound best by a small margin) But I do fell a real bunch of difference in comfort. I find that with my particular ear size, the reversed 414s are the most stable and most comfortable.

.....for my ear size.

unamped.

.....in my system.
plainface.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #668 of 3,117
Thats true about ear size.I found the 414 reversed was uncomfortable for my large ears and sounded less exciting than 414 modded with full driver exposed but worn non-reversed.soundstage is wider and my ears dont touch the driver.I actually found the sound similar to comfies with full driver exposed and non-reversed but they were hot to wear for long periods of time.

Dec 13, 2006 at 1:48 AM Post #670 of 3,117
Damn.

I ordered mine on the 4th. My visa hasn't even been charged yet
frown.gif

I guess this is why... Oh well. I guess it gives time for my HD414 pads to arrive
biggrin.gif

I can't wait till the MS1's arrive! I even got my friend to draw a picture of them for my avatar
rs1smile.gif

Dec 13, 2006 at 6:57 AM Post #675 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
**** I JUST CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

i'm lucky that i didn't have to wait. hifi in taipei had them in stock when i visited the store last month.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back