Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB!
Aug 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #197 of 220
I ordered my MS-Pro's Jan 2014. Still enjoying them alot. Just wondering if I should've waited for the e-series (how could I have known?!)

Dec 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM Post #199 of 220
Ill be interested in MS-Pro e-version review
popcorn.gif

Dec 10, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #200 of 220
also interested in a MSpro e review. My old mspro i were a tad disappointing when unmodded, so it will be interesting to see if things have changed. Also I've heard that the rs1e is considerably worse than the i version

Dec 27, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #201 of 220
Generally the "e" version sounds more full body, more spacious soundstage, and also slight more polite sounding.

For me the "e" is totally upgrade compare to "i", but looks like some people miss the rawness (also the harsh section) from "i" version

Jan 6, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #202 of 220
  Generally the "e" version sounds more full body, more spacious soundstage, and also slight more polite sounding.

For me the "e" is totally upgrade compare to "i", but looks like some people miss the rawness (also the harsh section) from "i" version

I like the sound of this, look forward to more opinions and thoughts.

Jan 7, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #203 of 220
More to my tunes. In fact I find my 325e to be "improved " the same way as that.

Jan 18, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #204 of 220
Tried the "e" version few days ago. The "e" version had a thicker sound and a bit more mellow sounding than the "i". I slightly prefer "i" due to having a better attack and pace, but both of them are nice headphones anyway.

Interestingly the "e" version sounds clear/cleaner than the "i" despite having a more fullbodied and thicker sound

Jan 19, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #206 of 220
I just bought a secondhand MS-Pro on eBay France that I'll turn into the MS Ultimate...
gs1000.gif

And I bought a secondhand RA-1 to go with it:

May 12, 2015 at 4:22 AM Post #208 of 220
They are a special headphone that is for sure. I like the contrast of the more mellow sound of Alessandros compared to their Grado brothers. The MS Pro is a great complimentary can to the RS2e I have.

Aug 14, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #209 of 220
  I just bought a secondhand MS-Pro on eBay France that I'll turn into the MS Ultimate...
gs1000.gif

And I bought a secondhand RA-1 to go with it:

I sold both my MS-PRO and my RA-1...

While the combination sounds flawlessly, it still cannot compare to my Stax.

Another thing is that I wanted to make an MS-Ultimate by adding extenders and G-cushions, but the PRO is a second generation and with the extenders and G-cushions, the headband was stretched to 'ultimately' and the sound didn't equal my Stax, so I removed the extenders and G-cushions and put them on my first generation MS-1. I upgraded the MS-1000 with an RS-1 headset and sold the MS-PRO to an audio engineer who texted me later that he was incredibly pleased with the MS-PRO, so they are in good hands.

Sep 29, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #210 of 220
Really tempted to buy a pair of the new MS Pro - e. Does anyone know how these compare to the current RS1/RS2? I have heard the RS1i at a local hifi fair (powered by a Graham Slee diamond amplifier) and they were absolutely stellar. I wonder if the Ms Pro-e would be comparable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back