1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mrspeakers, Jan 30, 2017.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. KaspianXL

Awesome, thanks! It said 10 ohms previously, as did the press release from CES. I guess that was simply a typo and it should have said 1.0 ohms. :grinning:

2. Stillhart

Inner holes of the ear pads are actually quite a bit larger than the Ether series pads.  These have plenty of room.

Cagin and ToroFiestaSol like this.
  3. osvaldo
    Ordered!

Would love a portable backpack friendly case [​IMG]

4. tgx78
    Dang! this is going to be a long wait until May.

Ordered! 

5. shiorisekine Contributor
    This is the most exciting this is week. I can't wait to hear it.

6. bifeo001
    Hey if anyone wants to be a life saver and get me one that would be awesome. Trying to step into the world of audiophile but don't have a lot of money right now.

7. ejong7
    Lol not sure if everyone caught it but I find it hilarious that the new(?) cable for the Aeon is DUMMER and not DUM. Some good naming technique there.

That said, what are the specific differences between DUMMER and DUM?

8. Shure or bust
    5k views and still hasnt sold 250 units at $699. Maybe people arent convinced or enjoy the ether flow c ? "M50xs are 95% as good as Ether C Flow" Tyll. Did innerfidelity drive people away lol They measure better sonically than the c flow. I compared the c flow to 1540 and wasnt impressed.

9. Wyd4

Well independently of your raving review the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on these is because I am greatly enjoying my ether c.

My friend has the m50x and it doesn't come close. Of course if you don't like the signature of the ether c then subjectively you may prefer the m50x, but objectively they don't come close.

10. Wyllio
    I am part of the camp that hasn't pulled the trigger because I'm waiting on an open variant to be announced.

ToroFiestaSol likes this.
  11. uncola
    I need a closed back to go with my hd800 so I'm on board.  Almost got oppo pm3 but hopefully these are a step above

12. uncola
    Dan will this include a speaker long enough for desktop listening or a short one only for phones/daps in pocket?

edit: answered my own question, the cord is shown in tyll's picture.. course it could be a prototype or change before shipping

170131_Blog_AEONintro_Photo_Main.jpg

13. Sarnia
    Ordered :)

14. dharkharma
    Guys, what are the chances of an open-back version being announced relatively soon after this model?

15. MattTCG
    http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/mrspeakers-introduces-aeon-over-ear-sealed-headphone#fVCfOO4G17EtzhiR.97

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last