19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Mar 11, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #556 of 687
too bad my nickname isn't fit to print
blink.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #557 of 687
Mar 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #558 of 687
Quote:
Not the SilverRay but I'm receiving the pure silver & silver/gold for my Rhapsodio in a week. I can't speak for the cables yet but I've just had one of the most pleasant, fun, & even funny experience in communicating with Ted & Chris. From a business communication & pricing perspective these guys are extremely pleasant to deal with.

I kind of worded my post wrong, but thanks for the response. I actually ordered the day before I posted. I'm very keen to receive them. I'm also very pleased with the price of these cables in comparison to competitors. Chances are, I'll be buying from them again, and recommending them to anyone who asks.

I must agree though. Chris and Ted seem like lovely people. On the off chance that I'm ever in Cali, beers on me. (Extremely unlikely though, unfortunately, so don't get your hopes up :p)

Mar 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM Post #560 of 687
Not the SilverRay but I'm receiving the pure silver & silver/gold for my Rhapsodio in a week. I can't speak for the cables yet but I've just had one of the most pleasant, fun, & even funny experience in communicating with Ted & Chris. From a business communication & pricing perspective these guys are extremely pleasant to deal with.

LOL come for the cables, stay for the two dudes

Mar 13, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #561 of 687
Quote:
LOL come for the cables, stay for the two dudes

"I can get behind that".....oh wait, what did I just say?

Keep up the good work guys. I can't wait to see more reviews of the new wires you got

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #562 of 687
Quote:
"I can get behind that".....oh wait, what did I just say?

Keep up the good work guys. I can't wait to see more reviews of the new wires you got

They have a really nice silver stranded wire that works well with IEMs that need a bit more extension. It sounds best with my JH16, not so much with my NT6. The build quality is quite good and it arrived quickly with no fuss. (I have one custom wire that is finally on it's way after 5/6 months from another vendor.)

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #563 of 687
I've been eyeing it but I have Black CIEM's, so I want a black insulated wire. It's a pass for now. unfortunately.
Quote:

They have a really nice silver stranded wire that works well with IEMs that need a bit more extension. It sounds best with my JH16, not so much with my NT6. The build quality is quite good and it arrived quickly with no fuss. (I have one custom wire that is finally on it's way after 5/6 months from another vendor.)

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #564 of 687
Quote:
I've been eyeing it but I have Black CIEM's, so I want a black insulated wire. It's a pass for now. unfortunately.

Hmmm. I know Chris has different color options on his cables, is the stranded silver clear only?

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #565 of 687
Not anymore they don't, not with the new stuff. 
Quote:
Hmmm. I know Chris has different color options on his cables, is the stranded silver clear only?

Mar 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #568 of 687
Quote:

Yeah it's clear, the stuff is fairly expensive, so we only got it in one color. Perhaps in the future we could work out different colors for them. Thank you for your interest.

Mar 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #569 of 687
I would be very interested in some black insulated silver......I love the handiwork on your cables but for a CIEM cable I prefer black due to the how they look with my CIEM's
Quote:

Yeah it's clear, the stuff is fairly expensive, so we only got it in one color. Perhaps in the future we could work out different colors for them. Thank you for your interest.

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #570 of 687
Quote:
I would be very interested in some black insulated silver......I love the handiwork on your cables but for a CIEM cable I prefer black due to the how they look with my CIEM's

We're still a bit young to have the wire inventory of some of our competitors but perhaps we shall catch up some day. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back