ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Nov 11, 2022 at 7:36 PM Post #62 of 898
When are you putting up pictures of the new Verite designs?
Soon! Taking pictures and video tonight and sunday, then all next week I'll be putting them up as they're processed. Hope to have them all up by weds so everyone has a couple days to pick out their favorites.

Very nice Zach. I just got my first pair of ZMFs (Eikons) a few weeks ago and i havent taken them off since they arrived at the door :)

Can't wait to try another set. Especially open back... I prefer open back but i went with a closed back because i wanted to use these in an office cubicle setting. They sound like open back!
Hey thanks for checking them out, the Eikon! A true OG! =)

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 11, 2022 at 8:03 PM Post #63 of 898
Very nice Zach. I just got my first pair of ZMFs (Eikons) a few weeks ago and i havent taken them off since they arrived at the door :)

Can't wait to try another set. Especially open back... I prefer open back but i went with a closed back because i wanted to use these in an office cubicle setting. They sound like open back!
I had a pair of the ZMF Eikons in Zebra Wood - absolutely loved them for their bass and overall tonality. Really regret selling them! Gonna make up for it though with either the Caldera or Atrium.

Nov 11, 2022 at 8:59 PM Post #64 of 898
Quick, someone lend me $2,000! 🤤

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:17 PM Post #65 of 898
I said this in the Summer run as well, but I wish there was more Rose Gold grill love with the Stabilized/Resin Atriums! The Spalted Koa would have looked amazing in Rose Gold!

Nov 11, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #67 of 898
I've mentioned it before about the bocote eikons on sale still: it's a steal, get them. I got a pair as part of the original fun from 2021's ZMF november when they were a couple hundred more. They were worth it then, and even more worth it now. The eikon is a great closed back headphone, and the wood is dark and lovely.

Nov 12, 2022 at 5:51 AM Post #68 of 898
To mix things up from the somewhat boring "white box" photos- I have taken it upon myself to photograph all of the new models with black backdrop. I then do every set of headphones on my listening table with a more "homey" style. Here are some teasers!

Resin Atrium - we are using more and more Burly Oak in the Resin sets. The asymmetry is stunning to me.

I was able to procure a few boards of Black and White Ebony. It's much too rare a wood to do a run of, but we were able to make 4 or 5 Atriums.

I've still got a batch of Macassar Ebony left, I will release it in small amounts so I can make it last. Who knows when I'll find it again.

A single set of Tasmanian Blackwood that's ribboned is available. This thing glows like a night-lite.

I always like having some camphor burl around. This one is flamey.

A first ever for us, a few sets of redheart. I'm definitely going to use more of this in the future. It's like African Padauk on steroids. It's brighter than most of the red stabilized wood we carry. Crazy times.

This auteur classic is absolutely bonkers.

This piece of maple burl was turned blue, and honored.

I love it when the color of a piece of wood is indescribable.

Lastly - I've found two sets of spalted Koa wood. I've NEVER seen this before.

Caldera Kingwood reminds me of Purple Heart mixed with Cocobolo. Maybe the most luxurious feeling and looking headphone I've built.

I'm still taking pics of Verite Closed/Open and we're still finishing our Aeolus batch. I'll update pictures here and on the website as we head into the releases!
Wow! :astonished:

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2022 at 6:28 AM Post #69 of 898
I didn't find a thread for the HD800 subpads yet, @zach915m are there measurements that Show the difference to the stock pads?

Also will there be an announcement when the Saliere stands are live?

Nov 12, 2022 at 6:31 AM Post #70 of 898
I didn't find a thread for the HD800 subpads yet, @zach915m are there measurements that Show the difference to the stock pads?

Also will there be an announcement when the Saliere stands are live?
He shows the measurements in this video.

Nov 12, 2022 at 2:44 PM Post #71 of 898
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #73 of 898
I'd like some VC, but find the standard wood boring and too dark for my taste. Will there be other options?

Nov 12, 2022 at 5:00 PM Post #74 of 898

Users who are viewing this thread

Back