ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Nov 13, 2022 at 11:57 AM Post #91 of 898
ZMF upgrade cables are made to order and can be terminated to suit your set-up at both the headphone and amp terminations ?

My amp terminates in lightning iOS.

Is the Caldera MFI and OTG certified?

Lightning IOS is digital out (carry digital signal). It is not an amplifier output, which is suppose to be an analog data.

From your iphone (use the lightning connection) you need a separate DAC+Amplifier then connect it to Headphone. For portable use, I think Fiio Q7 is one solid option.

Nov 13, 2022 at 12:23 PM Post #92 of 898
Can someone confirm if the VO/VC 500 deal is a flat 500 off the total or 500 off each headphone (-1000)? I have seen both interpretations and wanna be sure.

Verite Bundle Discount: If you bundle a VO and a VC of any type, we will discount the purchase of the two headphones by $500 USD.
Yes 500 total off, so 250 per headphone in USD.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 13, 2022 at 1:18 PM Post #94 of 898
How about a similar deal for Atrium + Caldera for a VC owner? Gotta complete the collection lol
How about Caldera + VC for an Atrium owner? 😉

Nov 13, 2022 at 1:36 PM Post #95 of 898
How about a similar deal for Atrium + Caldera for a VC owner? Gotta complete the collection lol

250$ discount per headphone is pretty low to begin with, I'd expect every dealer to offer such a discount any time of the year (for headphones with msrp 2k+)

Why not make this discount available to any combination of 2 different ZMF headphones?

Can't imagine that it wouldn't be lukrative for ZMF anymore

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #97 of 898
250$ discount per headphone is pretty low to begin with, I'd expect every dealer to offer such a discount any time of the year (for headphones with msrp 2k+)

Why not make this discount available to any combination of 2 different ZMF headphones?

The VC's and VO's (and all ZMF's) are pretty graciously discounted during this sale anyway. I think you'd be surprised to see how much that extra $500 brings the prices down on some of those sets.

I also think, because the Verite models have been recently outshined by the Atrium and now the Cladera, this discount could be a great way to reintroduce people to some really amazing headphones that haven't received as much "hype" in recent times.

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #98 of 898
Sorry!
Sorry!

I think you're comparing us to brands that have vast dealer networks and utilize dealers to sell their headphones mostly. We predominantly sell our headphones directly, with some dealers, and make everything from scratch, and often don't have headphones pre-made for purchase because of how long it takes to make them. Couple that with the fact that we don't sell to distributors at all, and what you have is that our msrp prices are already 25 percent lower than other brands that do use dealers, and build in that margin.

I mentioned in the Caldera thread, that if we utilized distributors the msrp would be 5k.

So with all the above, you get headphones with a lower msrp than if they had a distributor network, and also a product that holds its value much better, I think overall it's much better for the end consumer.

The Verite headphones were released in 2018 and 2019 and we have some inventory built up from 3/4 years of production, hence the good deal.

I've been using my VO more than ever lately, as I've rediscovered why I designed it after not using it a lot in the last year. There's no headphone on the market like it, that's fast, relaxed in the upper mids, and extremely detailed with tight planar like bass.

Of note, we have a very strict price program for dealers, and unless a demo or used model, the price should not be below the price on our site plus VAT, if it's sold at that price it will not be warrented.

Thankful everyone is so excited for ZMF November, it'll be a great one!

Last edited:
ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 13, 2022 at 2:09 PM Post #99 of 898
The VC's and VO's (and all ZMF's) are pretty graciously discounted during this sale anyway. I think you'd be surprised to see how much that extra $500 brings the prices down on some of those sets.

I also think, because the Verite models have been recently outshined by the Atrium and now the Cladera, this discount could be a great way to reintroduce people to some really amazing headphones that haven't received as much "hype" in recent times.
Oh so the headphones are discounted and those 250$ are on top!?

This is a completely different Story then.
I assumed it was only the 500 on the msrp.

Since I am not considering to buy any new headphone this year I didn't look closely at the individual prices

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:10 PM Post #100 of 898

Sure, if it were hifiman or focal or something else mass produced over 2k. For hand crafted artisan headphones individually unique it's a good discount, especially when they already cost less than many flagship models available from other manufacturers.

And there are plenty of ZMF November discounts available as well. I wouldn't complain about any further discounts or sales, but I certainly feel like the offer is decent.

Edit: Zach beat me to it.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022 at 2:11 PM Post #101 of 898
Oh so the headphones are discounted and those 250$ are on top!?

This is a completely different Story then.
I assumed it was only the 500 on the msrp.

Since I am not considering to buy any new headphone this year I didn't look closely at the individual prices
It's 250 per headphone for both new headphones and b stock/discounted units. Its for any VO or VC, so hypothetically, for a 1999 VO or VC that's b stock, you'd be getting them for 1749 each, that's off the msrp of 2499.

With warranty I should mention.

Last edited:

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #102 of 898
Sorry!

Sorry!

I think you're comparing us to brands that have vast dealer networks and utilize dealers to sell their headphones mostly. We predominantly sell our headphones directly, with some dealers, and make everything from scratch, and often don't have headphones pre-made for purchase because of how long it takes to make them. Couple that with the fact that we don't sell to distributors at all, and what you have is that our msrp prices are already 25 percent lower than other brands that do use dealers, and build in that margin.

I mentioned in the Caldera thread, that if we utilized distributors the msrp would be 5k.

So with all the above, you get headphones with a lower msrp than if they had a distributor network, and also a product that holds its value much better, I think overall it's much better for the end consumer.

The Verite headphones were released in 2018 and 2019 and we have some inventory built up from 3/4 years of production, hence the good deal.

I've been using my VO more than ever lately, as I've rediscovered why I designed it after not using it a lot in the last year. There's no headphone on the market like it, that's fast, relaxed in the upper mids, and extremely detailed with tight planar like bass.

Of note, we have a very strict price program for dealers, and unless a demo or used model, the price should not be below the price on our site plus VAT, if it's sold at that price it will not be warrented.

You are right my Statement was based on a comparison to other companies, like Audeze and such.

I was unaware of how small your Dealer network is, since I know of a few dealers that sell ZMF.

However I appreciate the model of low prices with low discounts. Much preferable to high prices and high discounts.
The great price performance ratio of ZMF is something I praise even if my previous post sounded like critique.

ZMF November is always great fun, there are so many beautiful pieces on Sale.

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:25 PM Post #103 of 898
I wish I had seen this before recently popping for the HD800 S. But I guess maybe I'll try Zach's new pads! What insanely beautiful pieces you make!!!

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #104 of 898
It's 250 per headphone for both new headphones and b stock/discounted units. Its for any VO or VC, so hypothetically, for a 1999 VO or VC that's b stock, you'd be getting them for 1749 each, that's off the msrp of 2499.

With warranty I should mention.
That's 750 saved per headphone or even 30% and a great deal. 250 by themselves not so much but since these stack it's great.

Sure, if it were hifiman or focal or something else mass produced over 2k. For hand crafted artisan headphones individually unique it's a good discount, especially when they already cost less than many flagship models available from other manufacturers.

And there are plenty of ZMF November discounts available as well. I wouldn't complain about any further discounts or sales, but I certainly feel like the offer is decent.

Edit: Zach beat me to it.
Other Boutique handcrafted headphone manufacturers like Meze or DCA also offer greater discounts than 250$, BUT as already acknowledged the 250$ is only part of the discount and ZMF has lower prices to begin with.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022 at 4:01 PM Post #105 of 898
Sorry!

Sorry!

I see you replied to my comment here as well, Zach, but I was totally joking. The deals you already have are wild! I sold my VO just to save up for the VC Stabalized during this sale. Absolutely love my Atrium as well. Because these are all one of a kind they're essentially heirlooms and hold their value much better than big name brands.

Can't wait to see the pictures for the VCs available! Both A and B stock... I'll have to decide which route to go... And still convince the significant other to let me continue as planned 😉.

Really want Caldera too, but I'll wait for Stabalized and... Well honestly more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back