You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM Post #317 of 6,356

Quote:
When you masturbate over headphones 

Jokes...of course i dont do that...

Not advisable.. it can clog the drivers.. (ofcourse I haven't tried it myself.. I prefer to wear them when masturbating)

Joking!  

Apr 15, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #318 of 6,356
when you just realized that  you need to buy new clothes, but only after you buy your new pair of headphones. then the cycle goes on and you look like crap forever until people gives you clothes on your birthday or christmas.

after you get your brand new headphones, youll start looking at head-fi and sell your new headphones/amp/source and get another one, cycle continues like magic until you cant afford to have internet anymore. 

biking to save gas so you could buy amps/ cables/ dac. 

only getting a certain song genre that your phone does good at

Apr 15, 2011 at 5:32 AM Post #320 of 6,356
Can't go to sleep because you keep thinking about the headphones that will arrive the next day.
Once you finally fall asleep, you dream of the headphones. When you wake up you have a stiff one.

(Last part was a half joke :wink:. Most men(younger) wake up with them)

When your new 'phones haven't even arrived yet and you're preparing for the next pair you're going to buy (damn you head-fi).

You replace school books with a homemade "kit" in your backpack to protect your 'phones from any element/situation.

Apr 15, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #323 of 6,356

Quote:
Can't go to sleep because you keep thinking about the headphones that will arrive the next day.
Once you finally fall asleep, you dream of the headphones. When you wake up you have a stiff one.

(Last part was a half joke
wink.gif
. Most men(younger) wake up with them)

When your new 'phones haven't even arrived yet and you're preparing for the next pair you're going to buy (damn you head-fi).

You replace school books with a homemade "kit" in your backpack to protect your 'phones from any element/situation.

Yeah I get that one aswell, my leg seizes up... stiff as a board!  old age wif me tho.. snif.   

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #327 of 6,356
lol @ ^^..made my day :D :D

Apr 16, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #328 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:

He doesn't?... Damn, somebody lied to me.  Not cool guys.

Yep, gotta watch out for those snake oil salesmen. They'll sell you some special conductive liquid to put on the connectors too, along with some cable lifters ('cause everyone knows that cables that touch the ground don't sound as good as cables that are lifted off the ground
wink.gif
).

Apr 16, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #329 of 6,356
Don't forget the granite isolation plinths for solid state components. No hi-fi setup is complete without a CD demagnitizer either. :wink_face:

EDIT: Spelling

Apr 16, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #330 of 6,356
Don't forget the granite isolation plinths for solid stage components. No hi-fi setup is complete without a CD demagnitizer either. :wink_face:

CD demagnetizers?? Discharging static buildup on LPs makes sense to an extent... but now you're saying that a motor and laser can magically magnetize and alter my CDs too?

How much is that going to set me back because I just have to have one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back