What would you like to see for the next Audeze headphone?
Aug 5, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #18 of 54

Quote:
I could never get over the comfort issues of the two pairs of LCD-2s I owned. Compared to something like the HD-800 or some of the Stax gear the LCD-2 is clearly second rate in the comfort department.

Although the weight and comfort of the LCD-2 is not an issue with me, I still would like the LCD-2 to be as comfortable as the HD800. That would be wonderfulnesses.

Aug 6, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #19 of 54

Quote:

Although the weight and comfort of the LCD-2 is not an issue with me, I still would like the LCD-2 to be as comfortable as the HD800. That would be wonderfulnesses.

I would love that too. Unfortunately, the drivers themselves are already heavy before being encased.

Aug 7, 2011 at 6:27 AM Post #20 of 54

Quote:
I adore the sound of the rev1s, zero complaints there. What I would like to see is a more stylish design and less weight if possible

that

Aug 7, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #21 of 54
I would like to see new highend model from them which will be perfect in every area. Newër design, mainly with nicer grille it can really bring current design alive..
I have heard K1000 one month ago. And I see LCD2 is not perfect. K1000 neither but K1000 is so clear, airy, separate, accurate.. on classical it is phenomenal. LCD2 have choco character it sounds a little like tube with everyhing including solid state amps. But I feel Audeze have truly potencial. If their new headphone will be still organic + add airy, soundstage, crisper and less thickness in sound, more treble etc. Then there is no way it will be truly world class headphone.. 

Aug 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #23 of 54
1) Reduce the weight and improve the headband comfort (make it wider and softer for more even and spread weight distribution perhaps). For me, the omission of such a change is a deal-breaker.

2) Improve the sound even more; there's always room for improvement.

Aug 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM Post #24 of 54
I know it´s impossible but it would be nice with a lighter and closed version with equal sound quality.

I

Aug 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #25 of 54
Something else not listed above.
in my opinion a better confort

Aug 15, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #26 of 54
1. Comfort (weight vs suspension system)
2. Point the cords so they don't hit your shoulders.

Aug 15, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #28 of 54
I would like to see them hire a designer so they look better.  Right now they look a bit DIY-Woodshop project.

Aug 15, 2011 at 4:33 PM Post #30 of 54

Quote:
I would like to see Audeze team up with Ultrasone.  They could then re-release the LCD-2 with fancier sounding materials for 3 times the price.  Audeze would have higher profit margins and Ultrasone would have a $3,000 product that functions as more than a paperweight.

No, I could do without Herr König's mu-metal-s-ultrasound bullcrap stapled on the headphone. Although a glow-in-the-dark plutonium edition would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back