What does everyone want for christmas?
Dec 20, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #316 of 504

Quote:
Sexy...can't wait for the HD900 or something. a cross between the 800's tech look and the passive luxurious/plush look of this one

The HD900? I really can't see how they could make something better that improves on every characteristic of the HD800. It would literally have to be the uber or perfect headphone. And I bet it would cost 4 to 5 times as much as the original HD800.

Dec 20, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #317 of 504

Quote:
The HD900? I really can't see how they could make something better that improves on every characteristic of the HD800. It would literally have to be the uber or perfect headphone. And I bet it would cost 4 to 5 times as much as the original HD800.

woow. it's over 9000! ha. ......hmmm you never know. they might be able to improve it. no they will :) how oculd they not?

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:04 PM Post #318 of 504

I could see it, just making the HD800 very balanced and neutral would net them quite a few sales.

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #319 of 504

Quote:
woow. it's over 9000! ha. ......hmmm you never know. they might be able to improve it. no they will :) how oculd they not?

They could improve it, but I think they won't. I predict them making the HD700 and being done with the line up. Actually, Sennhesier will never stop making headphones, I give up on my predictions.

Quote:
I could see it, just making the HD800 very balanced and neutral would net them quite a few sales.

Yeah. I'd personally prefer the same thing as the HD800 just a tad more warm, colored, and smooth.

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #320 of 504

Quote:
They could improve it, but I think they won't. I predict them making the HD700 and being done with the line up. Actually, Sennhesier will never stop making headphones, I give up on my predictions.

Yeah. I'd personally prefer the same thing as the HD800 just a tad more warm, colored, and smooth.

Wow! Those are quite some statements you are trying to set in stone. I think any company that did that would definitely be headed for bankruptcy and i can actually stand behind my 100% guarantee that they will make headphones.

Dec 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #321 of 504

Quote:
Wow! Those are quite some statements you are trying to set in stone. I think any company that did that would definitely be headed for bankruptcy and i can actually stand behind my 100% guarantee that they will make headphones.

Ah, but did you read the rest of my post? (sarcasm was intended)

They could improve it, but I think they won'tI predict them making the HD700 and being done with the line up. Actually, Sennhesier will never stop making headphones, I give up on my predictions.

Dec 21, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #322 of 504
Quote:
2nd minus the heroin.
wink_face.gif

I'd rather have it minus the girl. 
wink.gif

Now I just want my Matrix Mini-i to get here in time for Christmas.

Dec 21, 2011 at 12:49 AM Post #323 of 504
Well I wanted a pair of ATH M50 with the coiled cables...ordered them and they got here today.  Idiots sent me the straight cable version
mad.gif
so looks like someone's getting chewed out over the phone tomorrow.  And I won't get my headphones in time for christmas
frown.gif

Dec 21, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #325 of 504
It's amazing how much my situation and wants have changed in the short time since my first wish list.  I was certainly better off when what I wanted was material goods, things to pass my time, but tough circumstances really have made me feel like an idiot for wanting those things when I read through that post.  I really do hope that everyone has a merry christmas, and will spend a moment to appreciate how much value there is in being able to spend time together in a family and please let your loved ones know that you love them.

My new wish list:

I want to tell my sister once that I love her before she dies.

Dec 21, 2011 at 10:19 PM Post #326 of 504

Quote:
It's amazing how much my situation and wants have changed in the short time since my first wish list.  I was certainly better off when what I wanted was material goods, things to pass my time, but tough circumstances really have made me feel like an idiot for wanting those things when I read through that post.  I really do hope that everyone has a merry christmas, and will spend a moment to appreciate how much value there is in being able to spend time together in a family and please let your loved ones know that you love them.

My new wish list:

I want to tell my sister once that I love her before she dies.

Amen brother.  Best of luck to you, where ever your life takes you.

Dec 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM Post #327 of 504
Merry christmas everyone.

Metal makes everything better and christmas is no exception.

Dec 22, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #328 of 504
Schiit Lyr amp !! 

Dec 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM Post #329 of 504
Finalizing my wish list!
Ultrasone Pro 900, Arcam rDAC + Apex Butte, or Violectric HPA V100 + Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC. And a CLAS + ALO Continental + Triple Pipe interconnects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back