We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Jan 21, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #136 of 232
I think thats up to Joker to deside because he is getting the money and will be ordering the customs himself.

Quote:
we should get them in the ugliest color with HEAD on one ear and FI on the other.  would be hilarious.  just a thought 
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 22, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #137 of 232
10 payments remain. I should get a minimum of two by tomorrow but soon I'll have enough to complete the payment.

As for artwork that is on ljokerl. If he wants it then he will have to ask Stephen the price :p

Jan 22, 2011 at 8:43 PM Post #139 of 232
Yes I started payment around 5 days ago or so. The 3rd post has a list of everyone who is donating and the bolded user names are those who have sent me a payment.

Jan 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #141 of 232
8 left! I'm expecting 2 more payments pretty soon. We are almost there so c'mon people!

Jan 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #142 of 232
I may open it up for those who expressed interest in helping donate to ljokerl soon if some people do not pay. I feel I have given people enough time especially when some of them are active in head-fi and have logged in after receiving my 2 PM's about payment.

I expect 2 payments soon but the rest are unaccounted for and I feel enough time has been given esp for active head-fi members.

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #143 of 232

Quote:
I may open it up for those who expressed interest in helping donate to ljokerl soon if some people do not pay. I feel I have given people enough time especially when some of them are active in head-fi and have logged in after receiving my 2 PM's about payment.

I expect 2 payments soon but the rest are unaccounted for and I feel enough time has been given esp for active head-fi members.

I would say do this, as those of us who have paid wanna see our $ turn into monitors in joker's ears!

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #145 of 232
It's not really about the artwork. Once I get the total amount I'll send it to ljokerl and start communications with Stephen or rather just add ljokerl to the email and then have him communicate with Stephen. I just don't like things taking long when all that's needed is a couple of payments and I think the active head-fi members have been given plenty of time except the two that told me their payment would be late. 

People have put money in this including me and they don't want to see this take any longer. It's still a lot of money in one member's paypal account regardless of who it is. I'm trying to be fair to all while having other people's money in my account for a reasonable amount of time. It also makes keeping track of my money a bit more difficult although excel and the paypal note feature works wonders here in keeping track of it.

Jan 26, 2011 at 10:55 PM Post #150 of 232
I told ljokerl to get some impressions this weekend. It's not too far off so soon there will be enough. Just a few more than I've messaged for payment or reminder for payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back