We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Jan 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM Post #166 of 232
Congrats |joker|. Let us know later on how it feels to own such a nice set of earphones. 

Jan 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #167 of 232
Ha!  Great to see joker posting in here.  I hope you enjoy your customs as much as we've all enjoyed your IEM reviews!

Jan 28, 2011 at 12:46 PM Post #168 of 232
you know, i was only kidding about the vomit green...  
wink.gif
  yeah, its a good call to wait until after chinese new years.  China basically shuts down for a month, not just a week or so.

Jan 28, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #171 of 232
I just hope ljokerl enjoys it and he does indeed deserve it after all the hard work he's done for the rest of us in his review threads. I think the UM line or the UE Reference Monitors would have been a good choice but personally I'm not taking UE seriously until they get the issues with the silicone on those customs sorted out.

Thankfully organizing this didn't affect my testing which is why I was rushing with the payments and such. I had an important exam today and I didn't want anything to affect the outcome. 

Jan 28, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #172 of 232
Thanks for organizing this, rawster. Hopefully you kick that exam's far and well.
biggrin.gif

And hopefully you'll really enjoy your custom IEM, joker!

Jan 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #173 of 232
I bet you were hoping for good karma from all this, in time for your exam...aah...now all the pieces fall into place 
tongue.gif

Quote:
. I had an important exam today and I didn't want anything to affect the outcome. 

Jan 28, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #174 of 232
Well I did pass today. I thought it was obvious when I wrote it but reading backing it's not so obvious.

Although if it was for karma here's hoping for a good but free desktop dac or amp :p I'm not greedy..it doesn't have to be a top of the line dac or amp :)

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #175 of 232
Are you still taking donations? I'm new to the forum and already joker's review thread has been a massive help, not to mention great reading. Besides that I'm very curious about the UM Miracle myself, and a joker signed review of it would certainly help remove any anxiousness regarding my first custom.

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #176 of 232
Nope, all done, but thanks for the thought. Sending my impressions in next week. Perhaps rawrster can amend the first post to make it clear(er).

Feb 1, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #180 of 232
I don't think ljokerl had much effort. How hard is it to accept money into your paypal account and buy :p Anyone can do that :)

I do look forward to the eventual review but I think I should be done with portable by then or possibly getting a high end custom if budget is up for it but unlikely so I have no fear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back