VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Oct 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #6,526 of 7,982
Concidering to buy gr07 classic edition but before that could you please tell me what is the difference between classic edition, mk2, bass edition? Why is the price of clasical edition lower? Does it mean it's in lower audio quality? I'm already commented that these are questions which have already been answered but it's difficult to navigate in a thread with over 400 pages. Thanks.

Classic is the same as the MKI and pretty similar to the MKII. They're more neutral and balanced. The BE has more bass and slightly recessed mids. Classics have the exact same quality as the MKI and MKII.

Quote:
  Does the GR07 classic comes with the same tips as the GR07BE  (including all the colored ones)?

I use the bright yellow tips on my BE, and really would like the same fit on the CE if I decide to buy them...

No, unfortunately. It comes with only the black S,M,L, biflange, and foam tips.

Oct 30, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #6,527 of 7,982
  Classic is the same as the MKI and pretty similar to the MKII. They're more neutral and balanced. The BE has more bass and slightly recessed mids. Classics have the exact same quality as the MKI and MKII.

Quote:
  Does the GR07 classic comes with the same tips as the GR07BE  (including all the colored ones)?

I use the bright yellow tips on my BE, and really would like the same fit on the CE if I decide to buy them...

No, unfortunately. It comes with only the black S,M,L, biflange, and foam tips.

Actually, the CE is the Mk II. The Mk I does not have an internally braided cable like the CE does, but the Mk. II does. The only difference between the MK I and MK II was the form and composition of the cable. The CE shares a cable with the MK II, and is therefor a MK II.

The sounds differences between the MK I and MK II are more likely to due with unit variability than they are actual tuning differences; it really is virtually imperceptible. 

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #6,528 of 7,982

Actually, the CE is the Mk II. The Mk I does not have an internally braided cable like the CE does, but the Mk. II does. The only difference between the MK I and MK II was the form and composition of the cable. The CE shares a cable with the MK II, and is therefor a MK II.

The sounds differences between the MK I and MK II are more likely to due with unit variability than they are actual tuning differences; it really is virtually imperceptible. 

Ah, I thought the CE was the MKI sound with the MKII build. I've never heard the originals myself. In any case, they're the original GR07 with all the greatness that goes with it. 

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #6,529 of 7,982

Ah, I thought the CE was the MKI sound with the MKII build. I've never heard the originals myself. In any case, they're the original GR07 with all the greatness that goes with it. 

its the same as mk2 just with different name and more colour options.

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #6,532 of 7,982

Well,theres a GR02 BE deal goin on for $25.xx @ lmue and this hcome with hybrid tips as stock......so for the price you get the tips and an excellent IEM.......

http://www.lendmeurears.com/gr02-bass-edition/

PS: chk with them first about current sale items has the tips you lookin for before you buy it......:wink:

and keep us posted about the tips when you get a reply from them..... XD

Oct 31, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #6,534 of 7,982
I bought the GR07 deal on LMUE and I'm assuming these don't have the hybrid tips. What are they and where do I get them in case I do want them?

Nov 1, 2014 at 12:42 AM Post #6,535 of 7,982
I bought the GR07 deal on LMUE and I'm assuming these don't have the hybrid tips. What are they and where do I get them in case I do want them?

The hybrid tips that come as stock, along with rest of GR07 iterations are of colored tubes/stems with same black colored silicon tips....the CE just come with S/M/L single flange,a bi-flange and a comply foam tips,pair of each,5 pairs total....you know,so the pricing adjustments....:D

Unforunately we get vsonic tips as regulars and foamies but not as hybrids, as after-market ones from online.....
But if you cld spend $25, you wld get those hybrid tips with Vsonic GR02 BE model,in a good budget....LMUE have them for that discounted price ($~10 less from regular) and it wld be around $10 just for the regular silicon tips+foamies online, but with GR02 BE you are also getting a pair of good IEMs and your hybrid tips......

But pls chk with them before you order GR02 BE,whether the current stock they have come with hybrids,as Vsonic change the accessories every now and then and lmue might still have their old accesories listed/shown on the product page tho, but the new batches have limited/other kind of tips,w/o they actually knowing.....:wink:

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #6,536 of 7,982
The hybrid tips that come as stock, along with rest of GR07 iterations are of colored tubes/stems with same black colored silicon tips....the CE just come with S/M/L single flange,a bi-flange and a comply foam tips,pair of each,5 pairs total....you know,so the pricing adjustments....
biggrin.gif

Unforunately we get vsonic tips as regulars and foamies but not as hybrids, as after-market ones from online.....
But if you cld spend $25, you wld get those hybrid tips with Vsonic GR02 BE model,in a good budget....LMUE have them for that discounted price ($~10 less from regular) and it wld be around $10 just for the regular silicon tips+foamies online, but with GR02 BE you are also getting a pair of good IEMs and your hybrid tips......

But pls chk with them before you order GR02 BE,whether the current stock they have come with hybrids,as Vsonic change the accessories every now and then and lmue might still have their old accesories listed/shown on the product page tho, but the new batches have limited/other kind of tips,w/o they actually knowing.....
wink.gif

Thanks I'm really tempted but I'm already out of budget for the month ugh. :frowning2:... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR02-Bass-Silver-Cord-Earphones-Earbuds-Ear-Canel-IEM-for-MP3-iPhones-/111453779122?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item19f329b4b2

the tips for this listing though, are these the hybrid tips ^?

Nov 1, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #6,537 of 7,982
Thanks I'm really tempted but I'm already out of budget for the month ugh. :frowning2:... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR02-Bass-Silver-Cord-Earphones-Earbuds-Ear-Canel-IEM-for-MP3-iPhones-/111453779122?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item19f329b4b2

the tips for this listing though, are these the hybrid tips ^?

Yes for the IEM and the hybrid tips.....but the jack is'nt the original.....you see that black cable against the original from the other pictures? Fir the legitness and after sales support,I highly recommend from LMUE,besides its discount price,imo.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back