VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Oct 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #6,512 of 7,982
For those who like metal, here's a great song to show off the aggressive detailing capabilities of the GR07s:

Oct 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #6,513 of 7,982
We live in similar worlds as I've not heard the BE! The thought of extra bass for the signature has not peaked my interest.,I would like to hear the Classic one day. You would be surprised some pricey IEM I've heard that can't hold a candle to GR07. That alone is enough to keep them here and lifts my respect for the organic Vsonic.

haha i would definitely like to know which ones you tried! i have yet to dip my feet in to the BA world or even pricer than the (gr07be) which retailed i think at 179$ but i got my pair used for 100$ a year ago. and my love for them still has not faded.. i think this is a happy marriage....for a while anyway....

Oct 25, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #6,515 of 7,982
  Doubt you can hear much from a compressed video on Youtube . . .

Well, it's uploaded in 2013 meaning 720p option should be 192 AAC. Whenever I post youtube links I tend to compare with a local source track, in this case FLAC files I have, and there wasn't really any meaningful difference in definition in this case. Not all things Youtube is crap, particularly 720p or 1080p versions of good source material.

I see your point though, but short of sending everyone a CD via post this was the best I could do. :wink:

Oct 28, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #6,516 of 7,982

Well, it's uploaded in 2013 meaning 720p option should be 192 AAC. Whenever I post youtube links I tend to compare with a local source track, in this case FLAC files I have, and there wasn't really any meaningful difference in definition in this case. Not all things Youtube is crap, particularly 720p or 1080p versions of good source material.

I see your point though, but short of sending everyone a CD via post this was the best I could do. :wink:

try the drums from king crimson with gr07.............
basshead.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #6,517 of 7,982

try the drums from king crimson with gr07.............
basshead.gif

Really snappy and nicely defined, I can see tracks like this sounding a bit duller if the transient response isn't all there.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #6,524 of 7,982
Does the GR07 classic comes with the same tips as the GR07BE  (including all the colored ones)?

I use the bright yellow tips on my BE, and really would like the same fit on the CE if I decide to buy them...

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:45 PM Post #6,525 of 7,982
Concidering to buy gr07 classic edition but before that could you please tell me what is the difference between classic edition, mk2, bass edition? Why is the price of clasical edition lower? Does it mean it's in lower audio quality? I'm already commented that these are questions which have already been answered but it's difficult to navigate in a thread with over 400 pages. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back