Vsonic GR-07 = WOW
Feb 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM Post #48 of 88
Yes, he got good feedback. I would just advise you to have a look at the YAMAHA EPH-100 thread, as they cost less and sound even better. Have a look and take your own conclusions before pulling the trigger on the GR-07's. : ) Anyways you wouldn't be disappointed with the GR-07s at all. They're very good.

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #49 of 88
Just bought the GR07s...I think I'll be able to live with them...First real IEMs for me.

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #50 of 88
wink_face.gif

Feb 5, 2012 at 6:37 AM Post #52 of 88
They're in transit - should be here in 5 days or so. I'll be reviewing them pre and post-burn in for sure. I'm rather excited for these. I almost feel like I'm taking the training wheels off, so to speak.

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM Post #54 of 88
I'll go from 6 to 12 o'clock in 2 seconds when I see that box hahaha

Feb 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM Post #56 of 88

Quote:
How did you get DBA tips to fit, tire iron?   The nozzles are much bigger on the GR07

Same as with the Jays, Just flip the tip upside down and work em on

Feb 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #57 of 88

Quote:
I'm glad you like your GR07's. I really am enamoured with them myself. In terms of an easy listen, I still find the SM3 to be a bit less fatiguing and overall offer a better micro-detail and instrument separation. However compared to the SM3's the GR07 does everything with a lot less congestion and a lot more clarity. I wouldn't say one is necessarily better than the other, because when I spend a long enough time with one the other ends up sounding pretty sweet as a contrast.

Have you tried amping them?

This is very well said. Everything I try I end up loving for some reason or another. For Example I did not like the GR-07's after sessions with the Ortofon EQ-5, Then after several Minutes it's Oh Yeah.... I got it
EDIT; I'm a noob with amps, and just picked up a Fiio E11 I feel this is a very very nice match, at High Power lower Volume on the AMP using the L5. Sweetens up even more. Now with AMping the JVCTX90 this was not good, (and probably not necessary) But 'm using the Fiio Everytime I listen to the GR-07

Feb 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #58 of 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back