VenturCraft Soundroid Typhoon
Jul 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #106 of 343
I forgot to mention that the wordings (near the switches) on my SDT are not only small but also very faint. They should have used a brighter paint for the wordings. I am not sure if this is for all SDT or certain batches.

Jul 30, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #108 of 343
Quote:
Mine is also the same. In prototype, they used gold colour. 

Okay. Thanks for confirming this. I am struggling to read those fine texts next to the switches. Me getting too old for this sort of things 
etysmile.gif

On the brighter side, I will be receiving the Muse01 and Muse02 within the next 2 days. Hopefully, one of them will make this Typhoon sound even better!

Jul 30, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #109 of 343
Quote:
Okay. Thanks for confirming this. I am struggling to read those fine texts next to the switches. Me getting too old for this sort of things 
etysmile.gif

On the brighter side, I will be receiving the Muse01 and Muse02 within the next 2 days. Hopefully, one of them will make this Typhoon sound even better!

I have both 01 and 02. It's slightly different in characteristic. MUSES 01 tend to be a bit brighter and more details, while MUSES 02 is warm but still details.

Now that most of my cables are balanced, I got this adaptor from Thailand for using with my Typhoon.

Jul 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #113 of 343
Jul 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #114 of 343
Quote:
I wish I got M4D 5kills like you guys...

It's not hard to swap OpAmps with the the more recent VentureCraft products 'cos they're pretty much plug 'n play. However officially the plug 'n play is supposed to be for the manufacturer to perform, not the on the field. So if you do mess up and hypothetically speaking if something breaks, the maker does have the right not to honour the warranty.

Jul 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #115 of 343
Quote:

It's not hard to swap OpAmps with the the more recent VentureCraft products 'cos they're pretty much plug 'n play. However officially the plug 'n play is supposed to be for the manufacturer to perform, not the on the field. So if you do mess up and hypothetically speaking if something breaks, the maker does have the right not to honour the warranty.

Ture, but how on Earth do you guys know to use what part to swap with what is beyond me.

Jul 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #118 of 343
Quote:
Guys may I ask what was the phone holder which was magnetic in the venture craft you tube clip,seemed to be connected to a soundroid or a TT?

I was wondering about that too, and I think it may works a lot better than the V-MODA Metallo case.

Jul 30, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #119 of 343
Quote:
Guys may I ask what was the phone holder which was magnetic in the venture craft you tube clip,seemed to be connected to a soundroid or a TT?

Quote:
I was wondering about that too, and I think it may works a lot better than the V-MODA Metallo case.

Those phone holder are bolted to the Typhoon or TT (probably work with X too) through the same screw that are on Typhoon. They probably very close to release it now.

Jul 31, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #120 of 343
OMG both my new SDT and 807 got in today, they are both charging now but here are the pictures of the SDT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back