V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Feb 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #452 of 23,366
Feb 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #455 of 23,366

Quote:
you stole some picture of the v-moda amp!
or may is it a diy amp made from you,and deserves a head-Nobel ,very inspiring idea to assemble an amp for Ipod.

lol...nope.  I just happened to run across the pic and description on facebook.  

Feb 29, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #456 of 23,366

Quote:
If you look closely at the logo on the front it says GoDap.

...didn't mean to cause a stir.  Just believed the description.  
Any possibility that one of the first prototypes was based off of a GoDap model...

Mar 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #457 of 23,366
Mar 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #459 of 23,366
Man Val I just want to say I tip my hat off to you. Quite an amazing company you've got going, your quite an entrepreneur. So I want to say that since I'm only 17 the 400 dollars I'm ready to spend (m100+amp) feels like a lifetime worth of money haha. So after some months of selling chocolates -_- and saving, all I ask for is to give me a product that you have put all of your creativity into and couldn't possibly be improved. (don't hold back for business purposes). All I ask for is music that sounds like the sweet tunes my imagination renders.
Thanks in advance, I'm sure I speak for quite a large range of your consumers. I'd imagine most of us are "wannabe" audiophiles.

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #460 of 23,366
Just an off-topic question, but speaking of V-MODA headphone amp, I've read about a product called Neo on the V-MODA Wikipedia page. But the official website says nothing about it... then I read somewhere that V-MODA is also planning to release an amp. So, what's all this about?

Mar 1, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #462 of 23,366

Quote:
Just an off-topic question, but speaking of V-MODA headphone amp, I've read about a product called Neo on the V-MODA Wikipedia page. But the official website says nothing about it... then I read somewhere that V-MODA is also planning to release an amp. So, what's all this about?

From the wiki as stated by songmic.

Neo

Neo is a portable headphone amp design to increase overall volume. Its stated continuous usage time is 16 hours, and comes with a recharge adaptor with a quick charge as low as 30 minutes. It has 3 settings, "Symphonic", "Club" and "Unplugged". Designed and developed by sound engineer Kendrick Wong, it is compatible with iPhones and normal music players with a 0.9mm jack. It comes in 3 colors, "Gun Metal", "Solid Black" and "Pearl White". 
gs1000.gif

Mar 1, 2012 at 3:46 AM Post #463 of 23,366

Quote:
From the wiki as stated by songmic.

Neo

Neo is a portable headphone amp design to increase overall volume. Its stated continuous usage time is 16 hours, and comes with a recharge adaptor with a quick charge as low as 30 minutes. It has 3 settings, "Symphonic", "Club" and "Unplugged". Designed and developed by sound engineer Kendrick Wong, it is compatible with iPhones and normal music players with a 0.9mm jack. It comes in 3 colors, "Gun Metal", "Solid Black" and "Pearl White". 
gs1000.gif

Really, I want one!  if it's sublime, 'wong way'!  V-MODA marches to the beat of a different drum. YOU.

-v

Mar 1, 2012 at 3:55 AM Post #465 of 23,366
Is this a early April's Fool Joke? :p

I feel like an addict now, checking in to this thread daily. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back