USB-C to 3.5mm adapters (DAC) - Let's find the best
Jul 17, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #76 of 6,485
It did it the first time. Now when I plug in the ibasso it goes directly to the app where you can adjust the volume. When I unplug it, it says device disconnected. Actually it seems it recognizes the dongle correctly, as no sound is coming out from the speakers when it's plugged in and the small headphones icon on the status bar of the phone is on.

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #77 of 6,485
Can you adjust volume in uac app?

Jul 17, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #78 of 6,485
Hi everyone. I received my Ibasso dc01, unfortunately doesn't produce any sound when I connect it to my OnePlus 7 pro, HTC 10 and my laptop with Windows 10. I used Spotify, uapp,Poweramp but no luck. I installed the ibasso UAC app but and there are no changes. Do you have any ideas what that can be? Thanks

You have to install the ibasso app from the play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ibasso.volume

I have the same phone and the DC01 and mine works perfectly

Woops I read your other post, saying you already installed the apk. Maybe you have a bad device, if it doesn't work in ANY of your devices. It should be plug in play in your win10 computer, using the USB a adapter.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #79 of 6,485
Can you adjust volume in uac app?
Yes, I can.
Woops I read your other post, saying you already installed the apk. Maybe you have a bad device, if it doesn't work in ANY of your devices. It should be plug in play in your win10 computer, using the USB a adapter.
Yes indeed it should work plug and play. Thanks for helping out, I guess i got a detective unit. I'm in touch with Penon already, let's see how that goes.

Jul 17, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #80 of 6,485
If you can adjust volume i think it should work.

Do you set setting music volume out at max? And control via the app

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #82 of 6,485
Yes I set the Android volume to max and then I control the volume via the app but no sound is coming out. In Windows I do see the device selected in the speaker icon in the right corner. Everything looks like that it should work.

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #83 of 6,485
Yes I set the Android volume to max and then I control the volume via the app but no sound is coming out. In Windows I do see the device selected in the speaker icon in the right corner. Everything looks like that it should work.

DC01 works fine on my Oneplus 7 Pro as well and I did not install the UAC app yet. It also works with my Chromebook.

If yours does not work and gives no sound on Android nor Windows then it probably is defective.

Jul 22, 2019 at 6:06 AM Post #88 of 6,485

Users who are viewing this thread

Back