USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 14, 2016 at 11:44 PM Post #572 of 6,158

Tidal offline music gets stored in a private area of the Tidal app and is also encrypted, so unfortunately we cannot offer Tidal offline mode.

Ok thanks for clarifying.

This may sound like a bit of a non-sequitur, but have you any plans to incorporate other, lossy, platforms such as Google Play Music?

I've stopped tidal recently due to lack of use my side, and cost, but Google Play allows me up to 50k tracks upload for free in 320kbps which Im exploiting. 

Would be nice to run it thru Mojo+Phone using UAPP..

Cheers! 

Feb 15, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #573 of 6,158
  Ok thanks for clarifying.

This may sound like a bit of a non-sequitur, but have you any plans to incorporate other, lossy, platforms such as Google Play Music?

I've stopped tidal recently due to lack of use my side, and cost, but Google Play allows me up to 50k tracks upload for free in 320kbps which Im exploiting. 

Would be nice to run it thru Mojo+Phone using UAPP..

Cheers! 

Unfortunately we cannot comment in public on future plans.

Feb 15, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #574 of 6,158

Unfortunately we cannot comment in public on future plans.

Hi Davy,
Any chance that you could fix the problem with the shuffle getting turned off every time you close the app in the next update? I use shuffle most of the time and liked it  a lor more when the app remembered that I had it on. 

Keep up the great work 
beerchug.gif

Feb 15, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #576 of 6,158
  Hi Davy,
Any chance that you could fix the problem with the shuffle getting turned off every time you close the app in the next update? I use shuffle most of the time and liked it  a lor more when the app remembered that I had it on. 

Keep up the great work 
beerchug.gif

I'll check it out.

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #583 of 6,158
  Is there a widget that doesn't take up 2 rows on your homescreen?

Also would be nice to have a shuffle album/list function like poweramp, but otherwise usability seems pretty good.

Can you please tell us which Android device you have, since on all Android devices here that I've tried it takes up only 1 row.
For shuffling an album, you can just queue up the album and press shuffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back