USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 28, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #601 of 6,179
Hi

I've recently started using UAPP after switching to my android phone from an iPod and have to say it really is superb, love the sound quality and the fact I can play everything right up to my DSD 11.2 music into my Chord mojo.

I do however have one issue that is annoying me but don't know if it's something I am doing wrong, if I navigate to the music on my network server and find any album, I click on the first track to start the album playing but when that track ends it randomly jumps to any other track in the album instead of playing them in order.

Anyone have any ideas why it's doing this ?

Cheers, Carl

Feb 29, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #602 of 6,179
Hi

I've recently started using UAPP after switching to my android phone from an iPod and have to say it really is superb, love the sound quality and the fact I can play everything right up to my DSD 11.2 music into my Chord mojo.

I do however have one issue that is annoying me but don't know if it's something I am doing wrong, if I navigate to the music on my network server and find any album, I click on the first track to start the album playing but when that track ends it randomly jumps to any other track in the album instead of playing them in order.

Anyone have any ideas why it's doing this ?

Cheers, Carl

Are you sure you don't have shuffle turned on?

Mar 1, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #606 of 6,179

Ok, we cannot investigate it in this forum, please send an email to info@extreamsd.com and attach the file UAPP.txt from your UAPP folder.

Ok will do that later, thanks

Hi

Sorry I never sent you the log but I seem to have cured the issue, last night I uninstalled and then reinstalled the player and played numerous tracks and albums and they all played in order, no idea what was happening the other night but I will keep a check and let you know if it does it again.

Thanks again for an excellent app
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #608 of 6,179
Silly question but can one have UAPP on multiple devices with one license?

Yes..............I have it on my Note 5 and LG G4

Mar 7, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #615 of 6,179
Davy, sorry if this had been asked, what is the meaning of device native and variable rate in android sample rate? Whenever I use the device native, it shows 48.000 max and 96.000 when I use variable rate.. Thank you 4 your response

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back