USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Oct 18, 2020 at 1:22 PM Post #4,143 of 6,187
Thanks, but doesn't help. It is not a glitch, sound like a high-pitched tone for a sec/fraction of sec. The tonality (freq) may vary.

One other thing that happened to me, is improper DSD Mode. Try changing DSD Mode under Settings>USB Audio>DSD Mode.

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:52 PM Post #4,145 of 6,187
Sorry to hear, and sorry that I didn't get what your problem is (maybe just tired)...

I assume you have tickered also in the Settings>Internal HiRes audio. Especially the HiRes driver Flags and Buffer Size.

It says in the site yours is capable of Native DSD256. May be you need to enable the "Direct" flag. Or increase its buffer size (as previously mentioned)...

Oct 18, 2020 at 5:23 PM Post #4,147 of 6,187
Thank you.

Is there a manual, even a brief one, for this app?
No, i dont think there is. Its not only this player though, others such as Neutron, Poweramp do not have manuals too.
I guess the developers have a plan for adding new functions or improve current ones and that will require them to constanly change writings in the manual.

I use the folders only.
Never heading for the library. :see_no_evil:
I personaly use the folder navigation too and never the library. Mostly have folder for each album though, and that way rarely see the parsing showing.

Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Post #4,148 of 6,187
No, i dont think there is. Its not only this player though, others such as Neutron, Poweramp do not have manuals too.
I guess the developers have a plan for adding new functions or improve current ones and that will require them to constanly change writings in the manual.

I personaly use the folder navigation too and never the library. Mostly have folder for each album though, and that way rarely see the parsing showing.

However, when I have a folder for, for example, 1975, and it has 500 songs in it, I not only see parsing, I also see "adding songs" message, that takes 5 seconds. Each and every time.

Oct 18, 2020 at 6:59 PM Post #4,149 of 6,187

What if you scan the card then use the folder for selection? Have you tried that?

Oct 18, 2020 at 7:01 PM Post #4,150 of 6,187

Did you scan the card when you first inserted it?

Oct 18, 2020 at 9:03 PM Post #4,151 of 6,187
What if you scan the card then use the folder for selection? Have you tried that?

That makes logical sense.

Where is the menu option to scan the whole card? Other players have that. Where is it here?

I've gone into Library, and when you select the three vertical dots, there is an option for scan. But it doesn't look like it's doing anything when select that option.

And always, always, when i go into a folder, it is spending 5 seconds "adding" all the songs in the folder, before actually playing a song.

Oct 18, 2020 at 9:53 PM Post #4,152 of 6,187
That makes logical sense.

Where is the menu option to scan the whole card? Other players have that. Where is it here?

I've gone into Library, and when you select the three vertical dots, there is an option for scan. But it doesn't look like it's doing anything when select that option.

And always, always, when i go into a folder, it is spending 5 seconds "adding" all the songs in the folder, before actually playing a song.
Don't know as I've never used a Sony DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back