USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
May 3, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #2,702 of 6,181
All I want is some visualization options instead of album art. Think VU meters and equalizer bars. Like on Sony daps.

Pretty flashy things rather than actual features? The vast majority of the time when I'm listening the phone is either in my pocket or the screen is dimmed to optimize battery usage. I would rather development resources be spent on more functional aspects.

Just my 2 cents.

May 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #2,704 of 6,181
If there is no restriction on your wifi you only need to start the UAPP renderer on your playing device, install HIFY on the "server" device and then it should appear in the hify app. Then it should also appear on spotify. Sound quality was good, but did not test very long because of the mentioned issues.

May 6, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #2,705 of 6,181
In the "New Tracks" View All page, is it possible to add an option to sort by "date added"?

May 6, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #2,706 of 6,181
Did you find out regarding if when OGG is selected Hify passes the audio unmodified?
LPCM didn't work for me but wav and ogg both work. However if I use WAV my dac can't upscale because it thinks it is already hires.

May 11, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #2,714 of 6,181
A few weeks ago I noticed that when I viewed the library by composers, each composer was shown with a stack of his/her albums. But with the latest version of the app this doesn't seem to happen.

Was I imagining the previous behavior, or am I doing something wrong now, or has the app changed how it displays artists?​

May 11, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #2,715 of 6,181
A few weeks ago I noticed that when I viewed the library by composers, each composer was shown with a stack of his/her albums. But with the latest version of the app this doesn't seem to happen.

Was I imagining the previous behavior, or am I doing something wrong now, or has the app changed how it displays artists?​

When you click on the 3-dot icon right next to a composes, you can select 'Show albums'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back