USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 10, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #286 of 6,145
I was wondering if there would be support for aosp or custom roms. I had to change my rom to stock for lg g2 just because of uapp and it is not as stable as I want it to be? Any work arounds to use custom lollipop roms and still have access to uapp?

Feb 11, 2015 at 4:35 AM Post #287 of 6,145
  I was wondering if there would be support for aosp or custom roms. I had to change my rom to stock for lg g2 just because of uapp and it is not as stable as I want it to be? Any work arounds to use custom lollipop roms and still have access to uapp?

Custom ROM's are perfectly allowed with UAPP, you just need to have an official Play Store installed.

Feb 11, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #288 of 6,145

Sorry I guess I was not clear. A cue file allows you to rip albums as single files but play them as multiple. For example, on my macbook a folder may have a single flac file comprising a whole album but using my music programme audirvana, if there is a cue file in that folder, the programme recognises that there are in fact 9 or so songs in that single FLAC file and divides them up in its playlist. pretty handy. 

Ok, which programs do you people use to create .cue+audio files?

Feb 11, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #290 of 6,145
I never understood the point of having a whole album as one flac file. It makes shuffling impossible. It doesn't save space, so what's the advantage?

Gapless playback in devices that dosent support it.

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #292 of 6,145
  I don't get the appeal of that either. The disadvantages seem to far outweigh that advantage (if it can be considered as such).

I suppose it comes into play if one is listening to a classical concerto or something, but not really for separate tracks.

try side 2 of abbey road

Feb 14, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #295 of 6,145
Yes yes yes, we all know those. There are a few exceptions.

a few?
anyone who listens to live concerts will find lack of gapless annoying (but you already knew that, and it is not relevant for you).

Feb 15, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #296 of 6,145
Hi,i'm new to this uapp app. And i want to use this app with my LG G2 and FIIO E17K. Does it support replay gain? How to add a folder (with many subfolders inside) to a playlist? I am using uapp free trial atm, i'm gonna buy it later if it does support replay gain.

Feb 19, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #298 of 6,145
Hi,i'm new to this uapp app. And i want to use this app with my LG G2 and FIIO E17K. Does it support replay gain? How to add a folder (with many subfolders inside) to a playlist? I am using uapp free trial atm, i'm gonna buy it later if it does support replay gain.

UAPP does not support replay gain and there are no plans for it.

Feb 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #299 of 6,145

We need to wait for lollipop android release for LG G2 before uapp works, not sure why, but that is the sequence that worked for my nexus 7.
My G2 fails with uapp.............lollipop should be coming in the next couple of months for the G2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back