USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 23, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #301 of 6,188
Could you make the" album art fade in/out" an optional feature please?
I have no album art and don't intend to have any, but my playlist disappear anyway, which is not very desirable. Cheers.

I second that! I really don't like that new feature, because I use only folder playback without album art / cover and this is really bad for my overview. You have only a black screen and you need to touch that the letters appears.

Feb 24, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #302 of 6,188
I always have album art, so I like the new feature. I'd have no issues with it being optional though, for those who don't dig it.

Mar 6, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #304 of 6,188
Mar 7, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #305 of 6,188
Mar 9, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #306 of 6,188
i just started using the network share option, it took me hours trying to figure out how to connect, couldn't find feedback online, and at the end it was so simple and easy to use... i wish you could put a tutorial, this feat is THE gamechanger.

i love it. it gives you so much power knowing that you can access instantly to any of your music, without the classic memory restrictions on your devices.

plus hooking it up to an external dac/amp puts the cherry on the cake.

my life has changed forever.

and in your face spotify and itunes.

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #308 of 6,188
  i just started using the network share option, it took me hours trying to figure out how to connect, couldn't find feedback online, and at the end it was so simple and easy to use... i wish you could put a tutorial, this feat is THE gamechanger.

i love it. it gives you so much power knowing that you can access instantly to any of your music, without the classic memory restrictions on your devices.

plus hooking it up to an external dac/amp puts the cherry on the cake.

my life has changed forever.

and in your face spotify and itunes.

Care to share how to do it? I tried a while back but gave up due to little information available about how to do it combined with little progress on my attempts :wink:

Mar 13, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #309 of 6,188
  Care to share how to do it? I tried a while back but gave up due to little information available about how to do it combined with little progress on my attempts :wink:

wich steps gave you the most trouble? maybe we can troubleshoot them.

Just updated to the new version. The new interface is super nice! Very sleek ! I like orange so it's perfect for me. Thank you!

just got the update notification, i'll check it out when i get home.

Mar 13, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #310 of 6,188
Kit: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 8" LTE, Android 4.4.2 - iFi iDSD Nano 

Have tried the Onkyo and HibyMusic player, Onkyo having random connection issues with my iFi iDSD Nano and with the HibyMusic hearing clicks and 'static'  cracklings. So just took the plunge and bought the UAPP 2.0.
Seems to play very well!
New UI is a big improvement!
I would like to see a spectrum analyzer though, or 2 old-skool VU meters :). Not that I 'need' them but just being fond on graphic eye-candy.  

It would be beneficial extending the period of use for the trail version, this would definitely lower the threshold for buying the full version. Instead of 2 (?) songs a time limit of a couple of days for example. 

Mar 13, 2015 at 4:44 PM Post #311 of 6,188
wich steps gave you the most trouble? maybe we can troubleshoot them.

just got the update notification, i'll check it out when i get home.

Thanks for the offer, I might get back to you when I got the time to look into this again. It's been to long for me to remember were I got stucked last time :wink:

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #312 of 6,188
Installed the update today - wow, what a great change! 

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #313 of 6,188
Has anyone had any luck on a non-touchscreen like the Amazon Fire TV? It appears my DAC recongnizes the input since it lights up, but I do not have a way to actually play files since I'm limited to using a remote.

Second, it may not be possible, but if this had the option to integrate into XBMC/Kodi for Android, it would it would automatically solve a lot of the NAS, library and UPNP problems since they are integrated into there.

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #314 of 6,188
Second, it may not be possible, but if this had the option to integrate into XBMC/Kodi for Android, it would it would automatically solve a lot of the NAS, library and UPNP problems since they are integrated into there.

Using 2.0 now, can confirm it plays well with my Synology NAS over SMB. Happy camper!

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #315 of 6,188
2.0 almost works for me in that I can now at least access the audio and settings interface, but I cannot select the file menu. The nice thing about XBMC is that you can queue songs from any source on an external player by using android remote.

Actually, I was able to navigate with a mouse and keyboard, but it doesn't recognize either my Cambridge DacMagic or Peachtree DACiT...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back