Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jun 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #1,819 of 3,153
Thank you for your advise.  I was interested in Moon audio iem cable.I was looking for something flexible and it should not be "bright" cable, but with more clarity and coherence. I had one noname silver cable and it was very stiff to use it. Then i returned back to the stock. But i still think Miracles are capable for more. 

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #1,820 of 3,153
I got mine. It's a little bit underwhelming but yeah they're just ok.. Not warm but left me desiring for midbass impact which the 334 and 1plus2 has.. gonna give them burn in feels like the vocals are still in my face thing and such...

Jun 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #1,821 of 3,153
Quote:
I got mine. It's a little bit underwhelming but yeah they're just ok.. Not warm but left me desiring for midbass impact which the 334 and 1plus2 has.. gonna give them burn in feels like the vocals are still in my face thing and such...

Hey buddy you got them?

Give it some time!!!

Jun 4, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #1,822 of 3,153
Quote:

Hey buddy you got them?

Give it some time!!!

not sure if time would help .. i'm goin to try the silver/gold of the 1plus2 to see if it helps to add a little bit more in the bass by tomorrow..

will post impressions in a few weeks.

soundstaging very similar to hd800.. front to back positioning of some instruments is very noticeable that sounded weird at me first (thought that there's something wrong with the fit)

i can't say if sounds wider than the 334 with burned in 000 cables

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #1,825 of 3,153
Well I hope they grow on you. Although I can relate in my current situation..... Not really sure what to do next :frowning2:.

Yes I think it will thanks.
Will post 334 vs 1plus2 vs Miracles in a month or so...

One problem that I am encountering is my right ear. It's kind of irritating that I feel like I'm not having a perfect seal. This has always been my problem even with universals and also headphones (i keep on adjusting the right headphones sometimes)
Has anybody experienced this, or am I the only one?

I don't feel like I have to refit again because the experience is still the same with universals and such

Jun 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #1,826 of 3,153
Quote:

One problem that I am encountering is my right ear. It's kind of irritating that I feel like I'm not having a perfect seal. This has always been my problem even with universals and also headphones (i keep on adjusting the right headphones sometimes)

I don't feel like I have to refit again because the experience is still the same with universals and such

I haven't experienced that kind of discomfort. Have you tried the checking if the custom is fully seated onto your ears? especially the ear flap area? 

Jun 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #1,827 of 3,153
I haven't experienced that kind of discomfort. Have you tried the checking if the custom is fully seated onto your ears? especially the ear flap area? 

Yes they are actually fully seated. I keep on moving/adjusting it on the right ear because i feel irritated.. my left one has longer nozzle though.. my right one has shorter maybe that's why i feel a but irritated because my ears don't have the same size naturally..

Jun 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #1,828 of 3,153
Quote:
Yes they are actually fully seated. I keep on moving/adjusting it on the right ear because i feel irritated.. my left one has longer nozzle though.. my right one has shorter maybe that's why i feel a but irritated because my ears don't have the same size naturally..

It could be the case but did you request it to have different length? or is it difference in your ears?

Jun 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #1,829 of 3,153
Quote:

Actually I've gotten discomfort on my right ear and that ear also tends to be the problem ear with universal as well lol. The 8A doesn't sit as deep in my ear as it does on the left ear. The fit is still ok but probably could be better. I did request for it to be adjusted when I sent them back and obviously they didn't do it.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #1,830 of 3,153
It could be the case but did you request it to have different length? or is it difference in your ears?

Actually, my right ear happens to have a shorter length naturally.. So maybe it's pretty much obvious now that I can even feel it more withi the customs. and it is also angled quite a bit in which my left one, the nozzle is straight

Actually I've gotten discomfort on my right ear and that ear also tends to be the problem ear with universal as well lol. The 8A doesn't sit as deep in my ear as it does on the left ear. The fit is still ok but probably could be better. I did request for it to be adjusted when I sent them back and obviously they didn't do it. :rolleyes:

Lol what a waste of time that is.

The fit kind of changes depending on the the temperature.. unfortunately here in my country is very humid and I happen to have a waxy ears.
Maybe because my right ear is slightly angled.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back