Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Oct 28, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #107 of 3,153

Quote:

We are now offering titanium plating embedded into the faceplate as a form of artwork for only $30 extra. 
In my opinion, black words/patterns on top of the faceplate looks the best, but this customer wanted gold~

Does this mean that if i chose the titanium faceplate, I can choose custom artwork and the total cost is $30 extra? Or would that be $60 extra?

Oct 30, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #109 of 3,153

Quote:
Does this mean that if i chose the titanium faceplate, I can choose custom artwork and the total cost is $30 extra? Or would that be $60 extra?

Current pricing is as follows: (as per UniqueMelody.co)

Inserts:
Titanium: $45
Real Carbon Fibre: $100
Genuine Wood: $100
Crystal Jade: $100

Artwork:
Basic Mono Colour: $25
High Def Mono Colour: $50
Basic Full Colour: $50
High Def Full Colour: $100
Custom Metallic Inserts: $100

Nov 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #111 of 3,153
Why not go with USPS Express Mail International? Those price quotes sound much too high compared to what USPS Express would run you.

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #112 of 3,153

Hi Miracle owners

So torn at the moment with the upcoming UMAus sale. That extra silver cable included is really pushing me over the edge

I've recently just traded my SM3 v1 for a set of CK100s yet to arrive in the mail

I really like the sound of the merlin, but the noise isolation is a deal breaker, which just leaves me with the miracle

However I do know the JH16's have pretty good bass and isolation. 
But the price is significantly higher! 

SM3's were really great once I got used to the neutral sound signature, but sometimes it can be too warm, and the details is lacking. 

This was made apparent when I put on the W3's and the CK100's when I tried them in Japan. Sub bass was pretty good, with the detail going quiet into the lows for the electronic music, but bass slam wasn't there, especially in the rock music, although the drums did sound natural

What improvements do the Miracles have over the SM3's? 
Is it more sparkly for the trebles? More or less warm? Is the bass on par or better than the SM3's?

I'm just afraid that if I go with the Miracles, I won't end up liking the neutral signature, and be wishing for the JH16's instead

I tend to listen to alternative rock, indie, pop, but since the bass slam isn't there with the sm3's I've shied away from electronic, house, and hard dance (although I still like this genre)

Does Miracle still have that bass slam? or would I find it lacking and not exciting?

I didn't like the W3's although they did have that punchy bass, as the mids were so veiled! couldn't stand it as the voice seemed to be veiled by that V frequency

I'll be using it primarily unamped with my Iphone4, but I do have the E7 amp and LOD
Cheers for any feedback!

James

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #113 of 3,153

Quote:
Why not go with USPS Express Mail International? Those price quotes sound much too high compared to what USPS Express would run you.

Thanks for the tip.  I guess I didn't think of USPS for a China shipment.  It was 1/3 the cost of UPS or FedEx.  Hopefully they will be there by mid to end of the week.  Already, the suspense is killing me...

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #114 of 3,153
I should be receiving my Miracles within 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll post some thoughts here after listening to them. Weirdly enough, I'm not going crazy over the wait like I usually do, probably means that the HD800s are doing their job
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #115 of 3,153
There should be a pretty big influx of Miracle reviews coming out in the next month or so.  This thread should be moving along very soon.

Dec 5, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #117 of 3,153
hey guys, so i ordered my pair and shipped my impressions out about a month ago; how long does it typically take for a US customer to receive his?

i'm really impatient to hear them
etysmile.gif

Dec 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #118 of 3,153

Quote:
hey guys, so i ordered my pair and shipped my impressions out about a month ago; how long does it typically take for a US customer to receive his?

i'm really impatient to hear them
etysmile.gif

So are many others, mostly from the numerous promotions/group buys that have been been waiting for nearly two months. Individual purchases does seem to take the expected 4-6 weeks, as they do not have to wait for the promo cable that's included. You should read the last six pages or so of this thread to get an idea of what it's all about: http://www.head-fi.org/t/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem/

Dec 11, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #120 of 3,153
Quote:
[...] Thanks Unique Melody and Hero kid. [...]

And I suppose you think I am somehow responsible for you getting yourself in trouble with the Staff here at Head-Fi? You did that all by yourself buddy. If you have not already I suggest you have a read of the posting guidelines or even the terms of service, maybe then you will see the error of your ways.

As far as being relevant... from what I remember of your now deleted posts you were inquiring about the wait time of other customers. As a fellow customer of Unique Melody I feel my opinion on wait times is just as relevant as any other. For what it is worth my wait time for a group buy was exactly 33 days from payment to delivery - not bad in my eyes when you take into account postage times from me to the office to the lab and back again!

Lastly, you think this is a UM issue and thus is it relevant to every individual Unique Melody product thread? I certainly do not see it that way. There is the group buy specific thread which is entirely relevant to your ranting - use it as you see fit, but do not try and pin your wayward behavior on me. 

This post is off-topic enough as it is. Do not expect me to continue this debate here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back