Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Oct 11, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #91 of 3,153

Quote:
oh suck.. pls tell him or someone to post instructions on how to resolve this on this thread

so what is the correct address?

I've confirmed with Stephen Guo that the information below is still correct: 

Unique Melody (UM) Ear Monitor Lab
#15, 3rd Building, Blue Mountain Villa,
SanXiang Town, ZhongShan City,
GuangDong Province, 528463, P.R.China
Phone: 86-760-86687958

Oct 11, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #93 of 3,153

Hi, I currently own the monster turbine pro copper. I'm thinking of getting the Rooth LS8 or Unique Melody Miracle. Don't know which one to get though. Wondering if anyone has heard both?

I listen to a lot of rock and hip pop music. Personally, I think Monster products just have a lot of bass, including the copper. I alway use treble booster as my EQ. The treble for copper is alot better than the original and gold, but it is still no where near the Sony MDR-EX1000. I love the treble on high end Sonys. But the bass is a bit weak.

1. Wondering if upgrading from turbine copper to UM Miracle or Rooth LS8 would be a big difference? and which one do you think suits me more assuming price is not an issue.

2. If you have heard both, can you list some differences? thanks

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #95 of 3,153
Hey All,
There has been a lot of interest in my opinions on cables, CIEM, DAC and amp comparisons. I've received a few PM's about this and plan to address all of them. But I haven't had time to really do a session of critical listening to compare these. So with that in mind, I'm hoping to get some results this weekend for all but cable compares... So I'll be able to shed some light on the Merlin vs. Miracle and such.

Interestingly I got a PM from a Head-fier mentioning that the ZO has bridged the gap between the Miracle and the Merlin bass wise. I've got my name down for the ZO v2, so can't comment yet, waiting for release info. But this could be a very good option for most.

As for the cables, I'll be comparing stock vs silver, and also TWag v2 Eclipse vs. the new Silver UM Cable from AmpCity. So I will hold my judgement of these cables until I have received the UM cable also :D

Thanks for you patience,

Aaron

Oct 11, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #96 of 3,153
Quote:
Interestingly I got a PM from a Head-fier mentioning that the ZO has bridged the gap between the Miracle and the Merlin bass wise. I've got my name down for the ZO v2, so can't comment yet, waiting for release info. But this could be a very good option for most.

You just made my week. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2011 at 1:08 AM Post #101 of 3,153
i'm sure they will, clearly they have been using this address all along, and Stephen says its good, so it must be otherwise nobody would have their IEM's.

i'm gonna blame UPS :wink: 

Oct 13, 2011 at 4:45 AM Post #102 of 3,153
Anyone with an impression of the quantity of the highs of the Miracle?

Quote:
Hello UM Miracle owners.

I am considering the UM Miracle, but I am a worried about the 15 dB peak I see in the frequency graphs around 5-7 kHz.
Some graphs does show how a headphone sounds - at least comparing two phones measured with the same equipment etc.
I know that graphs doesn't tell the whole story, but would like to hear those of you who has the Miracles if you notice that boost in the mentioned freq range.
It would be helpful if you actually use a sine wave sweep to check this.

Oct 13, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #104 of 3,153
Quote:
Since no one else is replying you, we will, however biased we may be.

To sum it up in a line, the Miracle has yet to offend me with its quantity of highs.

Thanks for your input.
It would be nice to hear from more than one source/person how they perceive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back