Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jun 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #1,876 of 3,153
Hi all,

I am a long time reader of this thread, first time poster.
Just wanted to say that my Miracles arrived last week after a wait of 7 weeks, which all in all, I don't think is too bad.

Happy to report that there were no issues with fit, which I was afraid of in the ordering process.
Sound wise, I must confess that during the first couple of hours or so of listening, I was a bit disappointed as treble was not as sparkly and vocals were not as clear as what I am used to (I typically listen at home with a pair of K701s and was earlier considering a pair of CK100PROs for my new IEMs). Given a bit of time, however, I do find that the Miracles are a little bit choosy with genre/artist - tracks requiring bright presentation and extreme ability to pick apart the mix still do sound a bit meh, but tracks with an orchrestral or jazzy backing, as well as certain types of EDM really do shine with this IEM (and that bass is just delicious) - overall, they give music a certain weight that I haven't experienced before. 

Unfortunately, however, they will not be with me for long as I will be sending them back to UM Austraila to fix an issue with my custom artwork on the left earpiece. I hope I'm not in for another 7 weeks wait...  (I may actually pick up a pair of CK100PROs as a stand-in IEM/"investment" as I feel that the two complement each other well. This is perhaps not a happy thing for my wallet though...)

Jun 8, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #1,877 of 3,153
Quote:
Hi all,

I am a long time reader of this thread, first time poster.
Just wanted to say that my Miracles arrived last week after a wait of 7 weeks, which all in all, I don't think is too bad.
However, they will not be with me for long as I will be sending them back to UM Austraila to fix an issue with my custom artwork on the left earpiece. I hope I'm not in for another 7 weeks wait... 

You might need to wait just as long. Alias Gu had the same problem so you should PM him/her to ask. 

Jun 9, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #1,878 of 3,153
So far after 50+ hrs of breaking them in, they are starting to sound out-of-the-head ...
Didn't really appreciate them at first because everything plays inside of my head (spoiled by 1plus2and 334's imaging)

Lookingg forward to make a comparo of the three someday

Jun 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #1,879 of 3,153
You can use it for band rehearsal, watching concert or party. It suppose to damp all freq equally. In reality you will always loose the high.

Pictures are here! 
smily_headphones1.gif

The warranty card says that it was created on 10/6/13 but I got it on the 7th? Oh well, more warranty can't hurt. The case really is useless since it's not protective and is too big to carry in a pocket. I use a UE metal case instead. Also, can anybody explain to me what the triple flange tips are for? 

Jun 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM Post #1,881 of 3,153
My Miracles are in.....................................................

Extremely pleasant sounding indeed, "a jack of all trades" pair of customs in the best possible way, does every genre I listen to well !!! 

A huge thanks to Mimouille.

Orange Face Plates :- black (l) and silver (r) logos

Grey and clear tips (l)

Clear and grey tips (r)

The family photo

Whoops forgot the Spiral Ears SE5
size]

Jun 10, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #1,882 of 3,153

Extremely pleasant sounding indeed, "a jack of all tradespair of customs in the best possible way, does every genre I listen to well !!! 

Grey and clear tips (l)

Clear and grey tips (r)

The family photo

confused_face_2.gif

Gratz Bro :D hope you enjoy them a lot, specially with the cable >=P 

Jun 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #1,883 of 3,153

Extremely pleasant sounding indeed, "a jack of all trades" pair of customs in the best possible way, does every genre I listen to well !!! 

A huge thanks to 
Mimouille

Grey and clear tips (l)

Clear and grey tips (r)

The family photo

size]
Looking good.

Jun 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #1,885 of 3,153
Thanks guys!

Listening to them right now as I am out and about......thought I had a bit if an fit issue at 2am last night but I can safely say NO!.....

Great seal ....beautiful sounding:)

Jun 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #1,886 of 3,153
Quote:

Grey and clear tips (l)

Clear and grey tips (r)

Great looking.........hope you enjoy them.

Jun 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #1,889 of 3,153
Those look great.

I got the update for my Merlin in progress. I guess I was on crack while choosing the color combination :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back